The Encounter in The Garden

James T Kirk was a handsome young man of the age of 45-year-old when he beamed down on Star Base 12 to take his shore-leave.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Duchess of Norfolk Territory and Marchioness of Pembroke Territory was the wife of the most powerful Duke on Star Base 12.

Lady Karissa in 2280 was 30 years old when Captain James T, Kirk beamed down to Star Base 12 to take his 10 days of shore-leave.

Captain James T. Kirk doesn't remember the last time he even took Shore-leave with his officers it had been that long.

To his recollection the last time any of his officers and he got shore-leave was in 2270 the year the USS Republic left Post World War Three Planet Earth.

The officers and crew of The USS Enterprise had been overworked and they became exhausted and cranky in fact since the last time they had shore-leave.

When finally, Starfleet Command granted all of the officer's shore-leave. Capt. Kirk had to decide who would be granted shore-leave first, second and third.

Capt. Kirk gave the first two weeks of shore-leave to Mr. Spock, Nurse Chapel, and Dr. McCoy, once they returned, he would send down Lt. Commander Montgomery Scott, Lt Sulu and Lt Uhura and once they returned, he would take his shore-leave leaving Mr. Spock in charge of the USS Enterprise along with Dr. McCoy.

James T. Kirk was a lady-man and it had been recorded that he had several women, and they were Helen, Janice, and several other ladies.

With Janice, he never knew that he had a son, as she never told him and she couldn't see her spending time with a man married to his career and married to his Starship, so she took off and had their child by herself and made life for her child, David and her.

When Capt. James T Kirk found that he had a son, David and that David didn't really want to meet his father as he never knew him and when he asked Janice why she didn't tell him that she was expecting their child she told him "I wanted him, and you didn't. You were married to your starship and career. You would have no time for either of us."

When David was brutally killed by the Klingons, Captain Kirk swore he would get revenge on the Klingons that killed his son on the experimental Planet of Genesis.

Another one of The United Federation of Planet's failed experiments as Project Adam and Eve and both were declared Top Secret, but no government can really cover up the dirty work no matter how hard they try.

Captain James T Kirk decides to take a walk out in the garden at Beltane Manor and he doesn't realize that Lady Karissa is out in her garden by herself.

James T Kirk is surprised to see Lady Karissa by herself, and he walks up to her, and he bows to her "Good Evening, Lady Howard?" Jim Kirk tells her.

"Good evening, Capt. Kirk." Lady Karissa replies.

"I never thought I would see you out in the garden." Jim Kirk tells her.

"I often come out to my garden to escape." Lady Karissa explains "Please call me Lady Karissa or Karissa."

"I only ask that you address Lord Howard as "His Grace" and my children, Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, and Lord Anthony." Lady Karissa explains.

"My husband and children were born into the aristocracy, but I was not, and I was married into it." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Lord Howard seems devoted to his family and you, Lady Karissa." Jim Kirk tells her.

"Jim Kirk. Looks can be deceiving as you know." Lady Karissa explains.