Part Two: The Edwardian Howard's of Star Base 12

The Edwardian Howard's of Star Base 12

Three of The Howard's daughters were into the Edwardian Era that compassed either Edwardian dresses or over-decorated dressed that reflected the Roar Twenties and they were, Lady Theresa Charlotte Howard, Lady Paulina Charlene Howard and Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey, who were all cousins one way or another.

Lady Theresa Charlotte Howard was the granddaughter of Lady Anastasia Christina Howard, Lady Paulina Charlene Howard was the daughter of Lady Autumn Bridget Howard and Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey was the granddaughter of Lady Caroline Matilda Carey and her brother was Lord Kevin Thomas Riley IV whose son, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley V marries Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard and they are third cousins because they share the same great-great-grandmother, The formidable Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell with one of her husbands.

All three young ladies were born in the late 23rd century and it was when the fashions changed over from Regency and Victorian to Edwardian and Roaring Twenty Fashions.

Despite that their fathers and mothers told them that they couldn't wear such flamboyant dresses they did anyway.

When Lady Theresa Charlotte Howard and her cousin, Lady Paulina Charlene Howard put on their Roar Twenties and were seen on Star Base 12 in either Cambridge or Northampton Territory. They turned the heads of all the young aristocratic men of the turn of the 23rd century.

There was no denying that either one was good looking, and it is because their mothers were also beautiful, and their mothers were the daughters of some of the best-looking young men of their time.

Lady Paulina Charlene's grandfather was Lord Edward Seymour, and her grandmother was Lady Autumn Bridget Howard, the only child of Lord Patrick William Howard II and Lady Paulina Charlene Stafford.

Lady Theresa Charlotte Hardwick grandmother was Lady Olga Maria Howard and Lord Matthew Stuart, and she was the granddaughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Theresa Charlotte Hardwick.

When the two young women got together. They became very extravagant, and they loved to shop in the town of Norfolk. Territory.

The was a little store with all the newest fashions that were being worn and they had replaced the beautiful romantic dresses of the Regency and more modest dresses of the Victorian era that was popular during the 22nd century and into the early 23rd century.

A lot could be said about the dresses of The Edwardian era. They were modest, beautiful, and with the right necessities they could make a statement when the right woman wore them.

Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey wore one her of Edwardian dresses with a simple strand of pearls around her neck, The young men would stand back and let her pass by. They wonder who she was. She had grace, style and elegance.

Much could be said about her maternal great-great-grandmother, Lady Karissa when she first arrived on Star Base 12 in 2274

Much could be said about her maternal great-great-grandmother, Lady Karissa when she first arrived on Star Base 12 in 2274. She preferred the Regency style and Victorian style dresses.

Lady Karissa taught her daughters that it was better to be modest, and their dresses should be nice but not overly gaudy.

While she was married to Lord Andrew Charles. He was extravagant and always ordering a lot of suits and he would ask Lady Karissa "Why don't you order a new dress or two?"

"I don't need any new dresses. I have a closet full of dresses already." Lady Karissa would tell Lord Andrew Charles.

Lord Andrew Charles would buy Lady Karissa expensive jewelry and she would thank him for the jewelry and tell him "I will set aside for one of our daughters. You know that I don't wear a lot of jewelry."

Lady Karissa did wear a double strand of pearls that Lord Andrew Charles gave her on their wedding and a cameo necklace that Lord Andrew Charles gave her for a wedding anniversary present.

Lady Karissa tried to teach her daughters that it was better to be modest.

All of her daughters followed their mother in the taste of fashions, but as time went and her daughter's had their own daughters the fashion changed and when granddaughters had their daughters the fashion started to change.

Their daughters wouldn't listen, but Lady Sophia Carey listened to her mother, Lady Jeanette Virginia Carey and her mother was Lady Caroline Matilda Carey the third daughter of Lady Karissa and Lord Richard William Carey.

When it came to Lady Theresa Charlotte Howard and Lady Pauline Charlene Howard. They were twins in fashion.

They were different from day and night, but they still could turn heads when they smiled at their young men on Star Base 12.

There was no doubt that they weren't two of the hottest young women on Star Base 12, but they were free-spirited and rebellious.

Lady Paulina Charlene Howard and Lady Theresa Charlotte Howard would be seen in town clubbing, drinking, smoking, and flirting with all the young men.

Both were very aware that one day they would have a cotillion and they would be introduced into polite society at the age of 16 and that they had to remain chaste.

Like all young people when they start to experiment with one thing, they want to try something new.

Both young women had a number of times to engage in premarital sex, but they refused and when they did.

All the other young men and women talked about them behind their backs, and they told them "We are aristocrats and until after our cotillion we must remain chaste."

"One day after the cotillion we will find our husbands and we want our wedding nights to be special and we want to feel the excitement of making love with our husbands. "Lady Theresa explains.

The young people would laugh at them, but they remained firm in what they believed but they were the belles of the ball when they entered into a dance hall, lounge and young men would offer to buy them a drink and they would ask them to dance but that as far as they would go.

Both Lady Theresa Charlotte Howard and Lady Paulina Charlene Howard were the talk of the town with their fashions.