The Formidable Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell

The Formidable Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory, Duchess of Norfolk Territory, Viscountess of Fairfax Territory and Bedford Territory

There were two dukes on Star Base 12 that wanted Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell and they were Lord Andrew Charles Howard and his second cousin twice removed, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard was created a Viscount by his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, fourth Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2273, and he created Karissa, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory in 2274, and she became Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell out of respect for Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

Lady Karissa was not your ordinary aristocrat woman, as she was not born an aristocrat and she did not conform to the ways that aristocrats did, and she deployed their archaic practice of pre-arranged marriages.

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell was born into a quite ordinary family in Post-World War Three America to a southern family whose ancestors were from France, England, Ireland, Scotland and some of them married into the Native American Cherokee tribe.

Karissa's father was Red Irish, and her mother was a dark Irish which means the color of their hair. The red Irish had red hair, auburn hair, reddish blonde hair, and green or blue eyes, and the dark Irish had dark brunette hair with blue, hazel or brown eyes.

Both of them were Irish Protestants as was the case of her mother was also from the French Huguenot family that escaped persecution under King Louis XIV of France from Rochelle, France.

The Lowell's settled in South Carolina and The Stanton's settled in Alabama and Florida, but eventually the Lowell's settled in Alabama too.

Karissa and her youngest siblings were born in Maryland named for Queen Henrietta Maria of France and the queen of King Charles I of England and mother of King Charles II and King James II and she was the daughter of King Henry IV of France.

Even 118 years after World War III, no one knew the long-term side effects of radiation poisoning and despite the therapies that they used didn't work on everyone and her family died off one by one and by the age of 15 years she became a post-World War Three war orphan with 499 young people.

All of 500 were placed in a relocation program by The United Federation of Planets which was located in San Francisco, California.

Their four -year journey to either Star Base 10 or 12

took four years from May 1, 2270 until May 1, 2274 with a brief stop over to Talos IV.

The USS Republic orbits around Star Base 12 on May 1, 2274 and with Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley who became Karissa's life-long friend escorts Karissa on his arm and he introduces Karissa to Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of Norfolk Territory and his second cousin once removed, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory, but standing next to their father are Lord Charles An ?>drew Howard JR two sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Andrew Charles.

Lord Andrew Charles is looking for his bride and so is Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard soon finds how difficult Karissa becomes and she calls him everything in the book like "Pain Up The Ass.", "Lord Preppy," but it doesn't stop him from pursuing her.

Now on the other hand, Lod Richard William Carey is quite the gentleman, but both are very handsome.

Lord Richard William Carey is already a duke of Star Base 12, but the only way that Lord Andrew Charles will inherit the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory is if he gives his grandfather his first grandchild.

Karissa wants one thing in the world and it is a daughter and in the end it is Lord Andrew Charles who gives her the daughter she has always wanted but she lets him know " My Elizabeth will succeed you as Duchess of Norfolk Territory."

Lady Karissa prior to her marriage with Lord Andrew Charles Howard is created Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and they are married on March 21, 2275 and 45 days later she gives birth to Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, on May 1, 2275 (Beltane Day.) and she is followed by four more children and in between two children that she shares with Lord Richard William Carey and the end she shares one child with Lord Charles Andrew Howard III.

Lady Karissa doesn't take any guff off Lord Andrew Charles and their marriage is one of a I love you -I hate you marriage, and Lady Karissa throws insults at Lord Andrew Charles and he tries the same thing and she just throws up her head and tells him ' You can't match wits with me, Lord Preppy."

Lord Andrew Charles calls her a shrewd and she remarks ' What does that make you?"

Despite his many faults, Lord Andrew Charles Howard really loves Lady Karissa, but she doesn't reciprocate the same feelings and the only time they come together is to add onto their family.

Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles " You are a dead fuck and I told you I don't like high school sex and quickies."

Lady Karissa compares Lord Andrew Charles to a snake but tells him both a snake and he are deadly, but she is sure that the snake has more charm, but she wouldn't sleep with either.

Lord Andrew Charles takes her insults like a grain of salt and he just walks away and leaves it at that.

Lady Karissa never denies that she doesn't love Lord Andrew Charles as he is the father of her children and for that she loves him.

Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa have a marriage that is far from happy with many obstacles created by Lord Andrew Charles and it becomes more entangled when Lord Andrew Charles neglects his family for his Dukedom.

Lord Andrew Charles places the Dukedom before his family and it angers his father as well.

Lady Karissa tells him it will be his ruin and it his albatross around his neck and it will eventually choke him to death and cause his downfall.

Lady Karissa becomes known as "The She-wolf of Norfolk Territory, The formidable Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard and she fights for her children.

Lady Karissa's children become known as the "cubs of the she-wolf " and it is Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard that is even far worse than mother.

Lady Samhain is known as "The Little Peacemaker" of the Howard family.

Lord Charles Andrew JR is grateful to Lady Karissa for ensuring what his great-grandfather and that of Lord Richard William Carey's great-great-grandfather begun in 2165 continues with Lord Andrew Charles and her children and Lord Richard Willam Carey is grateful toward Lady Karissa for seeing his family continues to govern Bedford Territory.

Lady Karissa is seen of the mother of a new dynasty of Howard's the govern Star Base 12 into the 24th century through her eldest daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and her eldest son, Lord Anthony Christopher along with the great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard II, and the grandson of sLord Richard Edward Howard II.

Thus the Howard's continue to govern Star Base 12 and through Lord Anthony Christopher Howard's son, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard, the Howard's come into inheriting Lennox Territory and The Earldom of Moray Territory on Star Base 10 with the marriage of Lord Andrew Charles Howard V to Lady Josephine Stuart. The Howard's inherited the Earl of Moray.