⤷ 12| IMPORTANT QUESTION

CHAPTER TWELVEimportant question

CHAPTER TWELVE
important question

⋆. ────────── ꕥ ────────── .⋆

JUNIPER AND CHARLIE spent Christmas Day at Tonks Manor. Although June could tell Nymphadora was still heartbroken, Christmas made her forget it for just a little while.

"So, Junior," Nymphadora said, when it was just her, Charlie and June at the table. Andromeda and Ted had gone to bed already, "ready for another semester at Hogwarts? Or d'you want more action than simply patrolling and having duel sessions?"

"Are you suggesting something, Dora?" June said, the corner of her lips curling up.

"Me? Never!" Nymphadora said, grinning broadly.

June rolled her eyes, deciding not to press the matter and leaned back, accidentally dropping the napkin that laid on her lap. Bowing sideways, she picked it up and when she rose again, she noticed that Charlie had put his hand over the corner of the table while he had started a conversation with Nymphadora.

Tracing his muscled arm with her finger, Charlie let out an involuntary shiver. Pulling his hand back, he placed it on her leg instead. June laid her hand on top of his and smiled almost automatically.

When at last, Nymphadora headed upwards as well, Charlie pulled June closer, burying his face into her neck and breathing in her sense.

"You have no idea what you're doing to me, June," he murmured. "You make me feel things I've never felt before."

June smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck and put her chin on top of his head. She felt as if her heart would burst out of her chest. The love she felt for him was immense; she could not describe it.

"I love you as well, Charlie," June said, pressing a kiss on his forehead. "More than you will ever know."

Charlie grinned, kissed her neck and glanced up at her.

"Let's continue this upstairs, shall we?"

Juniper was packing her trunk again to return to Hogwarts, when someone knocked on her door. She glanced up and saw Fleur standing in the doorway.

"Oh, hello Fleur," June said, giving her a friendly smile. "How are you? How was Christmas with your family?"

"It was good," Fleur said, smiling. "I enjoyed zis time wiz my family. I zink Bill enjoyed himself az well."

"That's good to hear," June said, continuing to pack her trunk. "Can I help you with something?"

"Actually, I waz here to ask you something," Fleur said, rather hesitating. This caused June to stop and turn around.

"Is everything all right?" she asked worriedly.

"I was just wondering if you want to be my maid of 'onor," Fleur said, rather quietly.