Q&A with author and characters!

Since I have exams coming up again, I don't really have much time to write anymore. That's why I thought I should do a Q&A! Just submit the questions you have for the characters (or me if you have any) on their names! Of course, I will not give away any spoilers but I thought it might be fun to get to know them better!

Also, once I am finished with this book, I will probably publish a couple of one shots from a different point of view. You can also add whatever you want to read then by their names.

For example: I wish to read a one shot where you have Charlie's POV when he first sees June again (when she stumbles out of the fireplace). In this case, you submit at Charlie's name something like "one shot: first impression of June" or something like that.

QUESTIONS + ONE SHOTS

Juniper Black

Charlie Weasley

Liam Finley

Timothée Delacour

Fred Weasley

George Weasley

Harry Potter

Draco Malfoy

Mabel Longbottom

Nymphadora Tonks

Other characters

Me (aka author)

I will frequently update this list since new characters are coming and I will also post the answers here! :) Also, if you wished to be tagged so you don't miss it, let me know and I'll tag you!!

It would be karma if no one has a question hahaha XD #sadlife

Have a nice day/night y'all!

ANSWERS

Questions for Juniper Black:

What are your plans for the future? With Charlie?

"Well, first off, I have to get into Auror training which is harder than it seems. I'll have to pass several tests before I can even become a trainee. Dora told me all about them and tried to prepare me for it and although I feel like I have a head start, I'm still pretty nervous for it." June gives a forced smile. "And about Charlie . . . well, he came back to England almost permanently. He has to go back to Romania once in a while to fill in for someone, but most of the time he's here in England. He's looking for a new job. We're thinking of renting a place together in the future but for now I'm pretty sure Sirius would kill us if we did that." She laughs. "He'll never change."

How are you feeling with the whole "Draco-situation"?

Juniper looks grimly. "That's a tough one. Of course I'm pissed that he acts like that (mind you he can be an ass sometimes) but I also kind of (I said kind of) understand it. His parents are loyal followers of Voldemort. I imagine it's hard to get out of that. He doesn't want to leave his family — his mother especially. All I can do is offer him a safeheaven but it's his choice whether or not he wants to accept it."

Questions for Charlie Weasley:

Have you thought about your future with June? Where will you live and how?

"Of course I have thought about it," Charlie begins. "It's one of the reasons I came back to England in the first place. With June being graduated from Hogwarts, we can finally spend more time together! I never really had a girlfriend before so I'm actually pretty nervous. Like June said previously, I'll look for a job first before finding a place. I'm not sure where but I know I want to live closer to my family."