⤷ 12| MAD-EYE MOODY

chapter twelve : Mad-Eye Moody

☆ ☆ ☆

Surprisingly, it was Juniper who woke up first. The black haired turned her head to look at her friends, who were still sleeping. She never woke up before them.

Knowing she still had some time before she actually had to wake up, she took some pieces of parchment and a quill with an ink pot. She would use this time to write several letters starting with one to Tonks as to why she didn't tell her about the Triwizard Tournamemt, because for Merlin's sake, they were sisters. June then send a letter to Sirius to tell him she was thinking of entering and she wanted to know what he thought of it. At the bottom of the page, she included a note to Kreacher, telling him she already missed him.

The last one she was going to write, was one for Charlie.

Dear Charlie,

We know about the Triwizard Tournamemt, Dumbledore told us yesterday. I think it's pretty cool so I'm thinking of entering.

You never guess who our new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher is. It's Moody! Mad-Eye Moody! The famous Auror! I have yet to have a class from him but I'm sure it'll be pretty great.

I'm also excited for Beauxbatons and Durmstrang to arrive. It'll be good to see some new — and old, since Timothée'll come too (I hope) — faces.

Anyway, I hope I don't disturb you by writing this letter.

June

By the time she had folded the three letters, Angelina and Alicia had woken up and the three of them got dressed. June put the letters in her bag, she was going to post them later that day, and they went down to the Great Hall for breakfast.

"I've got Charms and Transfiguration first and then Defence Against the Dark Arts," Alicia said, looking over her timetable.

"Me too," Juniper said, laying her timetable next to her plate before taking a toast.

"Same over here," Angelina said. "We've got a lot of subjects with the Hufflepuffs."

"That's an improvement," Alicia said. "I got tired of the Slytherins."

The three finished their breakfast before taking their bags and heading to Charms.

"You go and save me a seat," June said to Angelina and Alicia, as she saw Cedric. "I need to ask Diggory something."

Juniper made her way to the Hufflepuff. "Hey, Diggory!"

Cedric turned around and gave her a smile. "Black."

"I just wanted to ask you a favor," June said.

"Sure," the blond haired boy said. "What is it?"