⤷ 11| POTTERWATCH

CHAPTER ELEVENpotterwatch

CHAPTER ELEVEN
potterwatch

⋆. ────────── ꕥ ────────── .⋆

     JUNIPER'S FEET TOUCHED THE GROUND AND SHE COLLAPSED. Charlie rushed to her side and held her as she stared blankly in front of her. She should have been happy — the mission had been a success. But she did not feel happy.

"Junior! Are you all right?" came Nymphadora's worried voice, but June tuned her out. The only thing she could think about was the look in Severus  eyes. He did not regret it. What had she expected anyway? That he had changed into a better man because of her? Because she was his goddaughter? Did that mean anything to him at all?

"What happened?" Nymphadora questioned Charlie angrily. "Is she hurt?"

"I'm fine," June said, standing up and facing her adoptive sister. "The mission was a success — we've gotten the sword." She gestured to where George was standing with it. "I'm going to bed."

No one stopped her as she made her way into the house, stopped to give Andromeda a hug, and fell down on her bed. She hugged her pillow, hoping that the war would be over soon.

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

     THREE MONTHS PASSED AND MARCH CAME ROLLING IN. June had been on several Potterwatch programmes so far. Her nickname had been Hazel, while Lee, Fred, Remus and Kingsley were called respectively River, Rapier, Romelus and Royal. George's nickname was Tentacula.

She had been appeared on the radio programme as a guest correspondent. She would talk with Lee about several things, but the subject always leaded back to Harry. Lee believed that talking about Harry would give the people hope — so June happily agreed.

At the moment, she, Lee and Fred were taking about one of their popular features: Palls of Potter.

"We have heard within the last few hours that Rubeus Hagrid, well known gamekeeper at Hogwarts School, has narrowly escaped arrestment in the grounds of Hogwarts, where he has rumored to have hosted the Support Harry Potter Party in his house!" Fred said. "However, Hagrid was not taken into custody, and is, we believe, on the run."

"I suppose having a sixteen foot high half brother helps when you're escaping Death Eaters!" Lee exclaimed, grinning.

"It would give you an edge," Fred agreed. "But, while we here at Potterwatch applaud Hagrid's spirit, we would urge against following Hagrid's lead. Support Harry Potter parties are unwise in the present climate."