Chapter 19: Alolan Date Night - Greninja and Delphox

Hey all you fantabulous people! I actually found the time to write the final Date Night episode earlier than I thought. I've actually planned for this date to go differently than the last two. Well I'll stop talking and let you enjoy the final Date Night Chapter!

It was another sunny morning on Melemele Island. After their wonderful date night last night, Pikachu and Sylveon decided to spend most of the day cuddled up in their bed. Ash and Serena were currently eating breakfast made by Burnet. Kukui had to go to the Pokemon School for a planned lecture. All the Pokemon were doing their own thing. Delphox slowly began to wake up in the loft. She stretched her arms as she yawned. She noticed Ash and Serena were gone, as well as Greninja. She slowly made her way down the ladder, careful not to wake the other couple. Once down, she entered the living room. Serena saw Delphox from the kitchen and smiled.

"Good morning Delphox."

Delphox turned to her partner and returned her smiling greeting with her own. Ash decided to chime in.

"If you're looking for Greninja, he's on the porch."

Delphox nodded and thanked Ash. She walked out the front door and turned her head to the side. Sure enough, Greninja was there. He was laying on the hammock with his arms behind his head. She saw he was wearing over the head headphones and was nodding his head up and down. She giggled as she slowly made her way over. Once close enough, she heard him singing the song he was listening to.

"We are Connected, we'll never be alone, we walk together, forever down that road."

Delphox giggled again. She suddenly grew a devious smile. She walked up and quickly pulled one side of the headphones away.

"Hey is that a good song babe?" She asked quickly.

Greninja freaked out. He yelped as he shot up but got caught off balance by the hammock and face planted into the floor. Delphox had to hold a hand over her stomach as she laughed harder than she should have. Greninja groaned, his head still face down. His leg was twitching. Eventually Delphox calmed down and helped him up.

"S-Sorry babe, I ha-, had to do it" she said while still getting her laughs out.

Greninja grumbled as he rubbed the top of his head. Delphox was a little afraid he'd be upset with her, but to her absolute shock, he starts to laugh. Delphox immediately stopped laughing and looked at him with confusion.

"Not many individuals can catch me off guard like that, I'm glad my girlfriend is one of them."

Delphox blushed as she chuckled with slight embarrassment. After that little fiasco, everyone else headed outside. Ash was training with Rockruff and Passimian, and Serena, while still keeping an eye on Ash, was writing down ideas for future showcases she could do with Popplio and Vulpix. Both had expressed interest in it, although Vulpix just wanted to do whatever made her mommy happy. Infernape and Pancham were doing their own training once again. Pancham was breathing heavily while Infernape barely broke a sweat.

"You are getting better, no doubt about that" Infernape said.

"Its not enough though. I need to get stronger so I don't fail Serena again" Pancham said between breaths.

Infernape looked at him with confusion.

"Again? Did you fail her before or something?"

"We had made it to the Master Class, and we managed to get to the finals. We finally had a chance to take down Aria and make Serena the new Kalos Queen. But...we failed...I failed..." Pancham explained. He didn't show it at the time, but he blamed himself for their loss. He punched the ground. "If only I did better, if only I was stronger, I wouldn't have let Serena down! I wouldn't have let Delphox or Sylveon down! I'm weak! I'm...just...me!"