Chapter 62: Gathering a New Team

What's up!! I here with the next chapter! As I said last time, Ash and Serena will be catching all their Galar Pokemon in this chapter. I'll just say in this chapter it will span 3 days, mainly to not have them catch all of them in the span of like a couple hours. I hope you'll like the Pokemon I chose for them. Anyway, enjoy!

After Latias joined the family, said family returned to Wedgehurst and did a little exploring. They stopped by a clothing store, grabbed a bite to eat, enjoyed the sights and so on. This gave Serena and Latias time to get to know the other.

It didn't take long for Latias to find out about Ash's and Serena's relationship. It hit her hard, but seeing how happy Ash seemed around Serena, she was content with that.

'At least I kissed him first' Latias said to herself with a sly smile.

After spending the day out in Wedgehurst, they all went to the Pokemon Center to rest for the night. Morning eventually came and Nurse Joy checked the couple's Pokemon one last time. After that, they left and headed towards the Train Station.

"Professor Magnolia told us the fastest way to get to the Wild Area was by train right?" Serena said.

Ash nodded. "Yeah, so we should head there now, I'm dying to see all the Pokemon!"

Serena chuckled. The group made their way towards the station. Once they got on the train, they sat down. They let out Greninja, Delphox and Sylveon again as their cabin was big enough to fit all of them. Soon after the train took off. Serena looked out the window in awe.

"Wow...! What a view! Ash are you seeing this?" She didn't get a response.

She looked and saw Ash laying down on his seat looking purple. He was also moaning.

"Ash?!" Serena said with shock and concern.

"Ugh...oh no..." Ash moaned.

"Looks like we found his vehicle..." Pikachu said.

That's when it occurred to Delphox. She looked over and sure enough, Greninja was in the exact same state as Ash.

"You've...gotta be kidding me..." he moaned.

Serena and Delphox got into their positions and comforted their boyfriends. After about 15 minutes for the others or an eternity for Ash and Greninja, they all exited the train.

After exiting the building, they were immediately met with an amazing sight. An incredibly large area with multiple Pokemon roaming around. Ash grew stars in his eyes while Serena had a look of amazement.

"It's huge...!" Serena said.

"What're we waiting for? Let's go!" Ash said.

He, Pikachu and Greninja ran ahead. Serena, Sylveon and Delphox sweatdrooped and chuckled at their boyfriends' energy. They quickly ran after them.

They roamed around, seeing tons of Pokemon, Rotom having the time of his life taking pictures. They kept walking until Serena heard something behind her. She and her Pokemon turned around and saw a little Pokemon that was mostly white but had a blue colored head and an orange horn sticking out.

"Hello, who might you be?" Serena asked.

"I-I'm Ralts" she said nervously.

"Hello Ralts, I'm Serena" she said with a smile.

Ralts was shocked to find out that Serena could understand her.

"What brings you out here? Do you want something to eat?" Serena asked.

"W-Well actually, I sorta followed you after I saw you a few minutes ago. I don't really know why though to be honest. Sorry" she said with a hint of embarrassment.