Chapter 90: Our Promise, Our Future

Hey guys. I'm back with the latest chapter. And as the title greatly implies it, this is the final chapter of the story. Yup, we've come to the very end at last. It's been an experience of a lifetime writing this story, and is arguably the best piece of work I've ever written, and I've been writing for over 20 years now AND went to college to get a Creative Writing degree. But then again, a finished product turns out better if it's not forced or rushed. I'm getting slightly off topic now. So everyone, please enjoy the final chapter of Our Promise, Our Future.

The sun was rising over the Alola horizon. The Pikipek were chirping on the roof of the mansion overlooking the ocean. Inside one of the rooms there was an 11 year old girl still fast asleep.

The alarm clock on her nightstand started to beep. The girl groaned as she reached her hand out and pressed on the button to silence it. She rolled to her side again as she groaned again.

A minute later near her window, a shiny Rowlet suddenly flew in. He looked and saw the girl still in bed. He flew up and hovered above her. He powered up his Peck attack and flew into her.

"Ah!!" The girl shouted from the sudden attack.

She shot up, noticing said Pokemon flying around.

"Colt! I told you to stop waking me up like that!" She said angrily.

"How else are you going to get out of bed?" He said as he landed on her bed head hair.

The girl groaned from annoyance. She decided to get up. Colt flew back out the window to find his father.

The girl fixed her hair a little and opened the door of her bedroom. Before she could leave it, three Pichu's and three Eevee's ran past her, one Pichu was shiny and one Eevee was shiny.

"You can't catch me!" One of the Eevee said. Their tail was heart shaped and was wearing a pink bow on her ear.

"No fair Haru! You constantly run on all fours!" One of the Pichu said. She had a ribbon around her neck.

"Then just run faster Mina!" Haru said.

Two Eevee followed them. One was normal colored while the other was shiny.

"There they go again, why are they so fast" the normal colored Eevee said while slightly out of breath.

"They're always competing with each other Oliver, nothing we can do about it" the Shiny Eevee said.

"Guess you're right Blake" Oliver said.

Following past them were another normal colored Pichu and a shiny one.

"Can't have one morning where Mina and Haru aren't constantly competing with each other" the normal colored Pichu said. She was wearing a pink tie around her neck.

"What do you expect Mizuki? They're the oldest of all of us" the Shiny Pichu said.

"Good point Ashton" Mizuki said.

Once they all cleared the hallway, the girl walked towards the kitchen area.

As she walked, she passed by a Scorbunny and Sobble.

"Hey Irumi, you wanna go fight Uncle Eternatus?" The Scorbunny asked.

"Clyde...are you an idiot?" Irumi asked nonchalantly.

As the girl was about to enter the kitchen, she was stopped by a Ralts.

"Halt! None shall pass without permission" he said with his hand out.

"I'm pretty sure I have permission to enter my own Kitchen, you can let me pass Knight" she said.

"I have orders straight from big sis-, I-I mean Princess Olivia, to not let anyone pass without permission" he said again.