Chapter 43: Alola Crisis Arc Part III - An Icon of Love

Hello again! I've returned at last to bring you the next chapter of the Alola Crisis arc! As I said in the last chapter, this chapter will be taking place at the same time as part II. Well I don't have much left to say for now, so enjoy the chapter.

Pikachu and Sylveon scanned the new area they were now in.

"What was that just now?" Sylveon asked.

"Your guess is as good as mine" Pikachu answered.

That's when they noticed dark clouds starting to cover the sky.

"I don't like this...we should find a way back to Serena and Ash" Sylveon said.

Pikachu nodded. "I agree, but how are gonna do that? We're on different islands now."

"O-Oh...right..." Sylveon said with a sweatdrop.

Pikachu sighed. 'There's gotta be a way back...' he thought.

Pikachu then felt something overtake him. He used Quick Attack to shove Sylveon out of the way before a Water Pulse hit them. The two looked back and saw a Swampert sneering at them. The two scowled as they faced their new opponent.

"Where do you think you're going?" A voice said.

Pikachu recognized the voice. He turned and saw Misty standing behind Swampert. Pikachu growled and let out sparks from his cheeks.

"Oh come on Pikachu, are you really going to attack me? After everything we've been through?"

"Ash is far more important to me than you! Anyone who harms him is an enemy in my eyes!" Pikachu growled.

Misty didn't understand what he said but guessed it had something to do with Ash.

"It's always about Ash isn't it! That idiot didn't ever care about my feelings! What does that bitch Serena even see in him??"

Upon hearing her name, Sylveon immediately grew angry.

"What did you just call my precious trainer?!" She growled.

Misty scoffed. "What's with you? You look like the ugliest Eeveelution I've seen, makes sense why you're her Pokemon."

This struck a huge nerve for Pikachu. He shot out a Thunderbolt towards Misty. Before it could make contact, Swampert got in front of her and took the hit. However due to being part Ground type the attack had no effect.

Sylveon fired a Moonblast next, which struck Swampert. It started to fall backwards but regained its footing.

"So that's how you want to play it..." Misty said. She took out another Poke Ball and threw it into the air. In a flash a Dewgong appeared. "Use Ice Beam on Sylveon!"

Dewgong shot an Ice Beam right towards Sylveon. Pikachu acted fast and slammed his Iron powered tail into the ground, causing the Ice Beam to hit a wall of sand instead. This gave Sylveon an idea.

"Swampert, use Water Pulse on Pikachu!"

Swampert fired off a Water Pulse towards Pikachu. Said Pokemon spun his tail and smacked it back at Swampert, who got hit.

Misty grit her teeth. "Dewgong use Aqua Tail!"

Dewgong charged forward and enveloped its tail in water. Pikachu met it head on and swung his still Iron powered tail. The two attacks met and both tried to overpower the other. Pikachu suddenly grinned. Right after that, Dewgong was hit by a piece of ice. This broke the tail lock and gave Pikachu enough time to fire off another Thunderbolt and knocking out Dewgong.