Chapter 67: Galar League - Fighting Badge

Hello again! I'm back with the next Galar League Gym Battle! This chapter will have a bunch of exciting stuff in it. I won't spoil anything, as I just got out of Spoiler Rehab and I need to make sure my efforts were worth it. So go enjoy the chapter now.

The group slowly started to make their way out of the train station. It wasn't in Stow-on-Side as there wasn't a train station in the town. So the group had to do a little walking first. Fortunately it was still a short walk away. Serena emerged first with Sylveon by her side and Pikachu on her shoulder. She stretchered her arms out.

"Phew! That was fun wasn't it?" She said.

"Yeah" Pikachu said.

"I would say so" Sylveon added.

"I wouldn't..." a voice moaned.

The three turned to see Ash wobbling out, still a little pale. He went up to Serena and promptly sat on the ground, letting out another moan. Serena and the others sweatdropped.

Serena bent down and rubbed his back. "Its okay Ash, its all over now."

Ash took a deep breath. "Just, give me a minute ok?"

"Of course, take all the time you need" Serena said with a smile as she continued rubbing his back.

"It sucks that a certain vehicle gets all of us sick now" Pikachu said.

Sylveon sighed. "Tell me about it..." She looked over and saw something that made her sweatdrop. "Although...I think some of us don't mind that."

They looked over to see Greninja latching onto Delphox from behind in what appeared to be a loving embrace.

"Delphox~ You were so amazing in your gym battle~" Greninja moaned as he continued to hug Delphox tight while rocking side to side. He was blushing and was clearly a little delirious.

Delphox's eyes were closed and glistened with bliss. Her mouth was open in the shape of an upside-down triangle. She let out a blissful "Ah~" every now and then.

Serena and the Pokemon sweatdropped and awkwardly chuckled.

"You okay there Greninja?" Serena called out.

"Of course I am!" He said a little louder. He then pulled Delphox upward and rubbed his head against her. "I'm just so proud of my beautiful girlfriend and how hard she kicked their ass~"

Delphox maintained her state as he talked and rubbed up against her, letting out more "Ah~"

"Delphox I looovveee yooouuu~" Greninja moaned.

"I, love you tooo~" She blissfully moaned. 'Did this train take me to heaven?' She asked herself.

Everyone chuckled and sweatdropped at the two's interaction.

Eventually Greninja came back to his senses, much to Delphox's sadness, and they continued to their destination.

"So Stow-on-Side's gym is a fighting type gym right?" Serena asked.

"Indeed. It's a fighting type gym and the leader's name is Bea. There's rumors that she puts her Pokemon through tough training, although she's not like that Fire type gym leader-roto" Rotom explained. 

The group continued walking. The heat was starting to get to them.

"Man it's hot...!" Ash said as he tugged on his shirt.

"I know. And it doesn't help that it'll be June in a couple weeks" Serena said as she waved her hand like a fan.

They finally reached Stow-on-Side, albeit very sweaty. They stopped by the Pokemon Center to get water and give their Pokemon a check up. After that was over, they headed towards the gym. When they got close, they noticed two individuals nearby. They got closer and saw who they were.