Chapter 48: Alolan Christmas

Hello again! Sorry for taking so long to get this out. But it's finally here so it's all good right? I really wanted to do a Christmas chapter, mainly because I wanted to end the 'Comfort Trilogy' on a high note before the next arc. Even though I haven't gotten any comments about having real world products, songs or holidays in this story, if it's ever asked, my answer will always be: "Just go with it." Well, I'll let you all go read the chapter now. I'll talk more about the next arc at the end. Enjoy!

Serena was laying on her back on the bed, her arms at her sides. She was blushing deep red as she kept staring at him. Ash made his way on top of her, his arms being the only thing keeping him above her. Ash was also blushing.

"Serena..." Ash whispered.

Ash started to lower himself. Serena's eyes started to slowly close, her blushing face getting more red. As soon as her eyes closed, Ash's lips made contact with hers.

They held this position for as long as they could. The world just seemed to disappear around them. Serena felt only pure happiness in this moment. She wanted to wrap her arms around Ash's back but her body felt too heavy to move. Although Serena didn't seem to care, only focusing on kissing the boy she loves. Ash also felt pure happiness, not caring about anything else other than being with the girl he loves.

Ash slowly lifted his body back up. He looked at Serena, her keeping the same blush and eyes that looked like she was struggling to stay awake.

"I...want you...Ash..." Serena whispered. She suddenly placed his hand on her chest.

Ash gulped. It took all his willpower to not completely freak out at touching Serena's breast. He slowly started to lower himself again.

"Serena..." he whispered. His lips were mere centimeters away from hers.

"Hey Ash, Serena, you guys up there?" Kukui asked from the bottom of the ladder.

The real world came rushing back to them as they heard his voice. Ash and Serena snapped out of their trance. They blinked a couple times. They both looked at Ash's hand on Serena's breast. Serena's mouth opened wide as her eyes widened and her Iris' shrunk, her face growing redder and redder.

"KYYYAAAA!!!!!!" Serena screamed.

All the occupants heard her screaming and rushed to the ladder. Kukui and Burnet managed to climb up together.

"Ash?! Serena?! Are you alright?!" Burnet yelled in concern.

They saw Ash and Serena on opposite sides of the loft, facing away from each other. Serena held her arms over her chest, Ash holding the hand that touched it. They were both extremely red and their breathing was sporadic.

"U-Umm...are you two alright?" Kukui asked.

"W-W-W-We're f-f-f-f-fine!!" Ash said, stuttering like a lunatic.

"Y-Y-Y-Y-Yeah!! T-T-T-T-Totally f-f-f-f-f-fine!!!" Serena yelled in a stuttering frenzy.

The Professors weren't convinced but decided not to push it as it would probably make it worse.

"Well...ok" Kukui said.

Burnet decided to change the topic.

"Well uh, could we possibly use your help to set up the decorations?"

Ash and Serena nodded their heads very fast, Ash's banging against the wall, him letting out a comedic grunt.

The Professors descended back down the ladder after that. Ash and Serena remained in their spots.

"S-S-Sorry..." Ash said with a little bit of shame in his voice.

"N-N-No...i-i-it's okay..." Serena said in embarrassment.

Our Promise, Our Futureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें