Chapter 77: The Darkest Day Arc Part II - Fighting Through the Darkeness

Hello! I'm here with Part II of The Darkest Day Arc! This is where the action will really pick up, with a few surprises packed in. I won't waste anymore time, so go enjoy part II now! (Song not mine but y'know duh)

Faba laughed maniacally as Eternatus hovered above him.

"Now then Eternatus! Eliminate these fools!" He said with his hand out.

Eternatus started to charge a beam from its mouth.

"Everybody move!!" Leon shouted.

Everyone ducked out of the way just as Eternatus fired it's a attack, causing an explosion.

Down in the lab, the Pokemon felt the ground shake.

"What was that??" Primarina said.

"We need to hurry and destroy this place!" Lucario said.

They all ran towards the control panel. Once they got there, Cinderace scanned it for possible destructive options.

"Do you see any good spots?" Gardevoir asked.

"I don't know." She suddenly spotted a thin opening in the corner. "Decidueye, do you think you can use Leaf Blade on that little opening there?" She asked while pointing to it.

Decidueye nodded. He formed a blade from his arm and slashed open the space. It revealed some power circuits that connected to every direction.

"Bingo" Cinderace said.

She started to study it and mouthed possible options.

"If we create a significant enough blast at the center of the circuits, we may be able to cause a chain reaction that will blow this lab to kingdom come" Cinderace explained.

"And how do we do that?" Lucario asked.

"I think our best option is to use a timer" Cinderace answered as she started to work on one.

"A countdown timer?" Lucario asked.

Cinderace stopped. "No, a countUP timer. It goes from 1, to explode. Of course a countdown timer you idiot!" She yelled in annoyance.

Everyone decided to shut up. Cinderace told them to expose more wires to have a better chance at making a huge explosion.

Back at Rose Tower, everyone ran back into the generator room.

"Alright, let's get these generators destroyed fast!" Latias said.

"And how are we supposed to do that?" Lilligant asked.

"We just have to take it head on" Pancham said.

"Head? Ok!" Dracovish said. He ran towards the nearest generator.

"Dracovish no!" Latias called out.

"I'll beep boop beep you out of existence!" Dracovish yelled as he prepared his head.

He rammed his head straight into it. This put a huge dent in it and caused sparks to shoot out.

"Maybe he really does have a thick skull" Pancham said.

This earned him a whack on the top of his head from Zoroark.

Dracovish waddled backwards as he moaned. Latias flew over a caught him before he fell over.

"Sorry, I thought I could beep boop beep it..." he said.

"That's okay, you can just lie down for a minute okay?" She said.