Chapter 3

"Shit" Taehyung grunts as Jungkook keeps hitting his sweet spot. The Omega's losing his mind right now. He desperately clutches into the bedsheet like his life depends on it.

He's totally fucked, the Alpha is like a crazy beast. Jungkook speedily smashes inside the Omega making the latter squirm and whimper in ecstasy.

To be honest, Jungkook admits that seeing the Omega's face right now is the best sight ever. His pretty lips parted. Chest panting hard and eyes rolling at the back of his head.

" You like that pup?" the Alpha asks before burying his face into the crock of Taehyung's neck. The scent of the Omega only boost Jungkook's arousal. Therefore, the Alpha quicken his pace and move his hips faster. His dick twitching because of the heavenly heat covering it. It feels really good. More than good actually. The Omega keeps clenching around Jungkook making him moans by the feeling.

"Fuck" Taehyung moans when he feels the heat waves coming. He knows he's not going to last, and with the Alpha's fast pace, he'll come anytime soon. " Gonna come" Taehyung whines.

" Me too" Jungkook kisses the Omega one last time before stopping his movement and adjust himself.

" What are you d-" Taehyung thought the Alpha was going to stop when in fact Jungkook was trying to find a better position. To hit Taehyung's prostate better, to move his hips faster.

" Cum with me pup" Jungkook growled while crazily pounding into the Omega until both of them came at the same time.

" Fuck" Taehyung moans as he lets his come spilled into his stomach.
As for Jungkook, he sweetly drags his hot semen inside of the Omega. " Shit, Did you cum inside?" Taehyung panicked trying to pull away.

" Don't move" Jungkook growled. " I'm knotting you right now so it's going to hurt if you move. Stay still for a moment"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After their mess, Taehyung was about to clean the Alpha's room but the Alpha opposed to it and dismissed the Omega. Taehyung's not complaining tho, he's quite tired so he doesn't really have the energy to do anything to be honest. He feels like he somehow broke his back literally. Now he's limping and his legs ached with each steps he made.

" You okay Tae?" One of his new friend who works at the castle asks once Taehyung steps inside the kitchen.

" I'm fine Jay" Taehyung's quite lucky to have found Jay who's also omega. They have the same age, however Jay's not a manservant, he's the aide cook of the house. He might not be the main cook but his meals are one of the best Taehyung has ever tasted.

" Wanna grab a drink tonight?" Jay offers with a smile. Right. Tonight they are off, it's Saturday so they're allowed to go out to visit their families or to enjoy themselves a bit before returning to their job Monday morning.

" Yep, actually I have a place in mind if you haven't decided yet" Taehyung enthusiastically march towards his friend then sat down in the only empty chair of the room.

" You can choose the place. I don't mind" Jay finishes before Taehyung got called by his mom.

Taehyung sighed loudly before lazily standing up from the chair. Sometimes he wishes he could live the life a royalty, nothing much to do, just bossing people around to clean their house and cook their foods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day passed faster than Taehyung thought it could. Now he's finally sitting inside of his favorite club. He came here with Jay and Jinyoung tonight. Jinyoung is Jay's cousin so they got along well.

" So how do you find your new job Taehyung?" Jinyoung's question made Taehyung stops sipping on his drink to look up to his friend.

" I can't really describe it. Sometimes it's fun but there are times when I got bored." Taehyung responds before continuing to gulp down the hot liquid in his glass.