Chapter 59

"Where are you going?" Taehyung whines when Jungkook pulls out of the bed.

"I gotta go, real quick. I'll come back." Jungkook lets out before taking his coat and keys.

"You're going to see Suzy?" Taehyung shyly asks.

He immediately regrets asking a so dumb question though, when Jungkook looks at him in disbelief.

"Why would I see her?" Jungkook snorts a little. "I'm going to pay your little mate, a visit"

"My little what?" Taehyung's eyes widened at Jungkook's reply.

"Your little mate, your Bogum-" Jungkook tsk, out of annoyance.

"Please, don't kill him!" Taehyung literally begs as he knows so damn well the reason of why Jungkook would ever want to visit Bogum.

"I will not" Jungkook clicks his tongue. "Not, yet"

"Then, what are you going to do about him?"

"I'll just teach him some lessons, I guess" Jungkook scoffs devilishly. "I knew, you weren't together. Why would you lie to me?"

Jungkook is so damn confused because Taehyung has made it clear that he's going to marry Bogum who's his destinated mate. Yet, Taehyung told Jungkook, earlier that he refused to date Bogum and that's how things degenerated.

"I've never been with him like that. He was only a good friend." Taehyung quietly says.

He's so guilty for ever lying to the Alpha.

"Why did you lie to me then?"

"I'm sorry, okay?" Taehyung desperately cried out. "I'm sorry for lying to you but I had to"

"Why?" Jungkook keeps repeating.

He wants a clear answer coming from Taehyung's mouth.

"Because I signed a contract with Suzy's father. It's for saving our pack's sake"

"For what?" Jungkook's facial expression dropped. "Are you fucking serious? Why would you do that?!"

"I know it's stupid but I wanted to do something to save our pack. You were still badly injured at that time, and I felt so fucking bad for-"

"For what?"

"For being the main reason for all of this. You refused the Kim's help because of me. So I thought-" Taehyung sniffles quietly. He can't help being emotional when he remembers all the shits that happened back them.

The guilt of almost losing Jungkook, of ruining his pack's future. Many people could have died.

"Hey!" Jungkook hurries to get back on the bed to enwrap the Omega's trembling body. "It's not your fault, princess"

And Taehyung even cries harder, at Jungkook's nickname. He heart totally melted at the Alpha's soft gesture.

"Princess" Taehyung quietly mumbles under his breath.

"What?"

"You called me princess" Taehyung points out.

"Don't you like it? I'm sor-"

"I like it so much." Taehyung smiles through his wet cheeks. "I missed you so much"

"I missed you more, princess"

~~~~~~~~

"Mr Bogum?" The secretary repeats. "I'm sorry your Majesty but Mr Bogum can't receive any visit without further notice"

"I don't give a fuck about that! Just tell me where is his fucking office!" Jungkook warns the woman. "Or else, I'll fucking find him, myself"

"Alright" The secretary gulps nervously. "He's at the second floor, room number 4. But he's still in a reu-"