Chapter 14

Taehyung turns around to meet the King's murderously red eyes.

"He hit me again!" Suzy rushed towards the King and cries her eyes out as if she was really hurt by Taehyung.

Taehyung on the other hand, looks at the whole scene with his eyes widen. He's mouth agape before Suzy's too perfect play.

"What are your explanations this time?" The growled while walking in Taehyung's direction like an enraged predator.

The Omega whimpers when The King let out his strong pheromone to indicate that he's not happy with the situation.

"I didn't-" Taehyung couldn't finish his sentence because he cough to breath. The King's pheromones is so strong that the Omega might suffocate at any moment.

"I reached my limit with you little Omega" The King stood in front of Taehyung. The tall man looks down at the Omega as if he's going to kill the poor thing. "Get your clothes and move out off my house. You and your mother. I don't want any of you near my property ever again"

"Please let-" Taehyung tried to grab the King's arm but the King only pushes him away.

Therefore, Taehyung lost his balance and hit the floor in a loud  thud.

"I knew a lowlife servant like you will only do bad to my family. I don't want a woman hitter like you wandering around my palace ever again" The King addresses to the man on the floor before marching towards a crying Suzy.

"Are you okay, dear?" The King asks with pleading eyes. His anger turns into pain upon seeing his son's fiancé whimpering and shivering.

"I'm okay Dad, he didn't hit me that hard. I have just a little bruise on my arm"

Taehyung's whole inside crushed when he heard that.

"Don't make me repeat myself Omega. Get Lost!" The King used his Alpha voice on Taehyung.

Taehyung's knees went weak at that. Nonetheless, he rushed to stand up from the floor and runs towards Jungkook's bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung is packing up his stuffs and belongings right now. He doesn't even want to wait for Jungkook to come back anymore. The Omega is silently crying while fitting all of his clothes inside his luggage. He wants to leave this fucking house as soon as possible.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jungkook stops on his track when he notices Taehyung doing his luggage with tears rolling down his cheeks.

Taehyung ignores the Alpha and keeps on doing his thing stubbornly.

Therefore, Jungkook rushed towards the Omega and pulls the luggage away from him.

"Why are you crying, pup?" Jungkook's heart breaks when he sees the Omega crying harder. He throws the luggage into the floor before wrapping his arms around Taehyung's shivering self.

"Let me go" Taehyung choked a sob but still managed to say these words correctly.

"Who made you cry? What happened? Please?" Jungkook desperately tries to meet the Omega's eyes but the Omega lowered his gaze to fix the ground.

"I'm tired of this life, Jungkook" Taehyung lets out a sob before adding. "I want to go home. I want to return to my previous life. I'm tired of your shit. I can't do it anymore"

Taehyung sounded so weak. The interaction with the King made him realise so many things that he had tried to ignore.
He can't never live happily with Jungkook. They are from a total opposite world. Jungkook was born as a Prince. Taehyung, however, was nothing more than a simple servant. Jungkook's world will never accept him. Jungkook's parents will never accept him over Suzy. Suzy will always be their favorite. Everything she says will always be the truth in their eyes. Because Taehyung is not her. He's just a lowlife servant. He fooled himself for wanting to be with a man that is way out of his league.