Chapter 25

The next day, the doctor came to Jungkook's room early in the morning to check on the Alpha prior to allowing him to go back home.

Currently, Jungkook , Taehyung and Soyeon are getting ready to leave.

"Where are you staying for your rut?" Soyeon interrogates her brother.

Of course, she knows about Jungkook's rut. She knows everything about the Alpha anyway.

"I'll rent an hotel room. I can't spend my rut home"

"Dad will kill you" Soyeon scoffed.

"I don't care. I'm not staying there while Suzy's there t-"

"Hell NO!" Taehyung jumps in their conversation.

The Omega was being quiet the whole time but he can't shut up when Jungkook said something about returning to the castle while he's in rut. He can't let the Alpha spend his rut with Suzy being around.

"Are you nervous about me spending my rut at home?" Jungkook chuckles at the Omega.

"You're not spending your rut anywhere near this bitch. We'll rent an hotel and that's final" Taehyung commands with his deep and serious tone.

How cute! Jungkook giggles at Taehyung's cuteness.

"So you'll spend his rut with him then?" Soyeon raised her eyebrows.

"Actually, I think it's the best if I help him" Taehyung quietly breathed out.

"Be careful through, I have heard that Jungkook's a beast when he's in rut"

Soyeon laughs when Taehyung's eyes widened following her statement.

~~~~~~

"This room is huge" Taehyung turns his head around to admire the hotel room that Jungkook had rented.

"It's not the only huge thing here though" Jungkook disgustingly smirks at his comment while Taehyung coughed because he chocked on his own spit.

"You're a pervert"

"Yet you still love me. Plus, it's quite normal for me to be horny since I'll go in rut starting from tomorrow"

"How can you be so horny when you just came back from the hospital?" Taehyung scrunched his nose.

"My wolf wasn't affected by my physical weakness. He's still strong as ever"

"Fuck your wolf then. Now, I have to deal with your horny ass" Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"You love dealing with my horny ass, pup" Jungkook states. "Now bring your cute ass over here. I want to touch it"

"What the heck?!" Taehyung steps away from the Alpha. "You're not in rut yet so you'll leave my ass alone"

"Don't play hard to get. I want to touch you. Please?"

"I'm not going to let you touch me. I know what will happen next so NO. The answer is NO!" Taehyung cried out.

"Okay. I'll wait for tomorrow" The Alpha pouts.

After their little bickering, Taehyung called Jin and his mother to inform them that he'll stay with Jungkook for 3 days. His mother yelled at him at first but she ended up accepting it anyway. It's not like she has the choice though, Taehyung has already planned to stay with the Alpha.

"What did she say?" Jungkook asks, the moment Taehyung hang up on his phone.

"She just vaguely accepted it. I know that I'll get scolded once I come back home though"