Chapter 39

"Taehyungie" Jimin chanted, body glued to the Omega.

By the way, they are at work right now.

"What do you want?" Taehyung rolls his eyes; nonetheless he leans in the warm hug of Jimin.

"Can't believe it's Monday already" Jimin whines with a pout on his lips.

"What's gotten into you? Seriously, you're acting weird" Taehyung playfully teases the older.

Right, Jimin is super clingy but today, he's worst than he has ever been. Not that Taehyung is complaining but his friend is acting weird.

"I don't know what's wrong with me either" Jimin finally pulls away from Taehyung. "I fought with Yoongi this morning because he won't carry me to the shower"

Taehyung burst into laughing following Jimin's confession.

"Why are you laughing?" Jimin pouts even more at his friend. "You meanie!" He smack Taehyung's head which made the latter immediately stop laughing.

"You're just so weird. Are you sure you're okay?" Taehyung runs his hand to check Jimin's temperature but Jimin only slaps his hand away.

"I'm not sick!"

"Then what is wrong with you?" Taehyung retorts back.

"Maybe he's pregnant!" Jin answers after walking to join the two men.

"What the fuck?" Jimin cries out because of Jin's insinuation.

"I've heard somewhere that pregnant Omegas are clingy and get easily angry" Jin restates what he knows about pregnancy.

"That can't b-" Jimin was about to argue but Taehyung cut him off abruptly.

"Wait. Maybe that's why you're clingier than ever!" Taehyung concludes.

"Shut up" Jimin roars at Taehyung. "I'm not pregnant. "

"You don't know about that" Jin refutes.

"Shut up you two" Jimin angrily spats at his friends. "Just say that my clingy ass annoy you and that's it!"

"It's no-" Taehyung tries to reason but Jimin turns on his feet and left them without letting Taehyung finish what he was about to say.

"He's definitely pregnant!" Jin affirms.

"Guys!" Jimin cries out from afar. "Stop talking about me behind my back!"

"We are not talking about you!" Taehyung yells back in annoyance.

"You are" Jimin retorts. "I can hear you from here!"

"How?" Taehyung asks while rolling his eyes.

"I just do. So stop bitching around and get your assess back to work!" Jimin growls loud enough for everyone else's attention to be drawn towards the three men.

"Let's get dismissed before he ripped our heads apart" Jin scoffs quietly to make sure that only Taehyung can hear what he's talking about.

"You're right" Taehyung chuckles back before both of them go to their initial position.

Taehyung being behind the counter while Jin welcoming the clients at the entrance door with his warm smile and handsome face.

"Welcome to our shop!" Jin greets a client who is not a stranger to them. It's Sobin. The one and only Sobin who finally came back to their shop after his encounter with Jungkook.

Taehyung has difficulty to gulp on his saliva when Sobin enters their shop.

"Thank you Seokjin-ssi" Sobin fakes a smile to the older before marching inside of the shop.