Chapter 68

« Was it Bogum? What did he say? » Taehyung hurries to ask when Jungkook puts his phone back inside of his pocket.

« He-» Jungkook stops speaking only to look at the Omega in front of him.

He can't believe that Bogum made him fucking chose between his unborn child and Taehyung.

« Come on, tell me » Taehyung keeps repeating without realizing that the Alpha in front of him is internally panicking.

« I need to see my father » Jungkook replies before standing up from the bed.

« Wait- Will you tell me what he told you, first? » Taehyung asks as he manages to grab the Alpha's wrist, just before the Alpha could leave his room.

« It's nothing » Jungkook refuses because he knows that Taehyung will freak out if he were to-

« Was it about me? Did he tell you something about me? » Taehyung anxiously asks.

Well, Taehyung overheard Jungkook mentioning his name earlier so he deduced that Bogum might have talked about him to the Alpha.

« What do you mean? » The Alpha turns towards the Omega to face him correctly.

« I overheard a part of your conversation. Plus, I feel like Bogum is doing all of this because of me. Jay told me that he may take a revenge against you because I chose to be with you » Taehyung says while looking down at his feet.

His chest is weighting from guilt. He feels terribly shitty.

« Hey! » Jungkook slightly panics when he sees that the Omega is on the verge of crying. « It's not your fault,okay? »

« It is !» Taehyung sniffles as a drop of tear rollout of his eyes. « I want you to tell me what he just told you. Please? » Taehyung's voice sounded so broken and desperate so Jungkook gives in.

« He asked me to chose between you and Suzy » Jungkook breathes out quietly while Taehyung's breath hitch at the same time.

« What do you mean? »

« He wants me to exchange you with Suzy. And he's cra-»

« And what did you say? Did you agree? » Taehyung immediately asks through clenched heart.

« What? » Jungkook stumbles back a little. He gives a shocked look at the Omega. « Why will I agree to this? »

« Because she's the mother of your child and all of this is my fault. Really, it's okay if-»

Jungkook immediately ends the Omega's rambling by cupping his face in his gentle palms.

« In no way is any of this your fault. I will not give you to him. You're mine » Jungkook firmly says but Taehyung immediately shakes his head.

« But he will hurt Suzy if you-»

« And that's why we need to find where she is as soon as possible »

« What if you don't find her? I think that you should give me away before-»

« He has to kill me before reaching to you » Jungkook sternly asserts. «Anyway, I need to go home before this fucker call again in few hours. I'm sure that the new investigator from the Kim pack can track his call and location »

~~~~~~~~

« Where were you? » Mr Jeon asks as soon as Jungkook enters the castle.

« Out »

« You were still at this Omega's house, weren't you? » Mr Jeon growls but Jungkook ignores him completely and walks past the man until he reaches the living room wherein everyone currently are.