Chapter 51

🥀 two weeks later 🥀

Today, Jungkook is finally recovered. Most of his wounds are still there but he can at least speak correctly and even walk properly without support. The first week of his recovery was the tougher one. To top it all, he lost his shit when he discovered that Taehyung is not going to be by his side anytime soon.

When he asked Soyeon about Taehyung, his sister was at least honest to him and informed him about Taehyung's decision. None of the Jeon family know about the contract but they only knew that Taehyung wanted to break up with Jungkook.

To say the least, Jungkook is pissed off. For days, he didn't believe his sister nor his parents or even his hyungs who had visited him few times. It was only during these past few days that Jungkook realised that maybe no one is lying to him. Maybe Taehyung doesn't want to have anything to do with him anymore.

There is no way that Taehyung would leave him on his own during this kinds of situation. If Taehyung still care about him, he could have called at least once to get an update about Jungkook's well being. Little did Jungkook know that, in fact, Taehyung called Yoongi everyday to ask him about Jungkook's recovery.

Taehyung wishes everyday for the Alpha to recover as quick as possible.

"I need to come back to Seoul" Jungkook informs his father as soon as he arrives at his level.

Right, they are still at the Jung pack as Jungkook needed time to rest and be taken care of.

"You're still recovering. It's a NO!" Mr Jeon sternly retorts to his son.

Mr Jeon, Hoseok and Jungkook are currently at Hoseok's office.

"Sorry but it's not your decision to make." Jungkook nonchalantly says to his father before addressing to Hoseok. "Book me a flight for Seoul, hyung. I need to leave as soon as possible"

"Are you sure?" Hoseok arches his brows at his friend but Jungkook hurries to nod at him.

"I need to see Taehyung and know the reason why he didn't come see me even once" Jungkook's voice was firm and clear.

He's not practically mad at the Omega but he just needs some explanations. Well, Taehyung could have visited him.

Unless the Omega is dead and no one dared to say the truth to Jungkook. That's the only plausible reason anyway. Jungkook knows that, never will Taehyung stop caring about him so abruptly.

"Stop being stubborn. Your Omega doesn't care about you. He's happy without you so why don't you try to be happy without him too. The Kim Pack needs your confirmation anyway. They have already planned your and Suzy's marriage" Mr Jeon insists.

"Shut your mouth! I know it's just one of your filthy plan anyway. I'm sure Taehyung has tried to visit me but your dumbass didn't let him see me!" Jungkook aggressively snarls at his father.

Hoseok immediately sensed that it's going to end up into a terrible verbal fight or even worst. Therefore, he rushed to step in.

"Let's try no to fight. Jungkook, you need to stay calm anyway. I'll book your plane and you can go back to Seoul tomorrow" Hoseok calmly says.

"You'll regret coming there to see this lowlife Omega. He'll only break your poor heart" Mr Jeon comments which only grows Jungkook's anger even more.

"That's none of your business!." Jungkook snaps for the last time before storming out of Hoseok's office.

~~~~~~

The first thing Jungkook did when he landed in Seoul was to drive to Taehyung's place. He was stunned though when the landlord informed him that Taehyung and his mother have moved out, days before.