Chapter 41

After eating with Soyeon and Hoseok, Taehyung went to a nearby shop to buy some foods. His and his mother's refrigerator is quite empty so he needs to buy more foods.

On his way home, Taehyung felt like he is followed by someone. This ugly feeling of being followed and watched made Taehyung go paranoid. Therefore, he turns his head around every now and then to see if someone around him is suspicious.

When Taehyung was about to turn to the street that was near his house, someone from behind grabs his hands to turn him around in a swift move. This cause the Omega to let his shopping bags fall on the floor.

As soon as he got turned around, Taehyung immediately drifts his eyes to the face of the person who dare to touch him.

"Sobin?" Taehyung cried out as he pulls his hands away when he realises that the person who grabbed him was none other than Sobin.

What the fuck is wrong with this bitch?

"Taehyung-ah" Sobin smiles at the Omega and Taehyung wants to do nothing than punching this bitch's stupid face.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" A growl was heard coming out of Taehyung's mouth.

His eyes shine from anger towards Sobin who had followed him all along and grabbed his hands out of nowhere.

"Calm down pup" Sobin tried to touch Taehyung again but Taehyung steps away from him.

"Don't fucking call me that" Taehyung warns with a stern voice.

Little did he know that Sobin is internally laughing at his reaction.

"Why so rude?" Sobin snorts at the Omega. "You weren't like that when we went on a date."

"It's because i didn't realise how much of a freak you are" Taehyung spits.

"A freak?" Sobin laughs like a maniac.

"Yes, you are" Taehyung rolls his eyes before adding. "Now, leave me the fuck alone"

Taehyung turns around to walk away but yet again Sobin grabs his hand to stop him from doing so.

"You're not getting away from me so easily" Sobin pushed Taehyung's body towards his in one move.

Benefits of being an Alpha, Sobin is much stronger than Taehyung.

"Let me go!" Taehyung stirs in place to get free from Sobin but the man wraps hands around Taehyung's waist to cage him for good.

Taehyung immediately freezed when Sobin wrapped his filthy hands around him.

"Stop moving!" Sobin roars against Taehyung's ear which earns an ugly knot to form inside of the Omega's lower stomach.

"Let me go" Taehyung's voice lowered as he's now afraid of what may happen.

They're practically alone right now, no one to be seen around. Taehyung is scared shitless of what this bitch may do to him.

"Why? Are you afraid?" A smile appears on Sobin's face as he's amused by seeing Taehyung suddenly so frightened by him.

"Let me go or else...." Taehyung wants to scare Sobin away but he doesn't know what to say to make the latter pull away.

"Or else what? Are you going to hurt me" Sobin tightened his grip around Taehyung and Taehyung who is back facing him, bites down on his lower lips.

"You're not ready to face the consequences" Taehyung dares to say, yet his heart is beating so fast that he feels as if he's going to pass out at any moment.

"What consequences? Are you going to send your Alpha to beat me up?" Sobin pushed his lower part forward to press himself against the Omega.

Taehyung hurries to jolt away from the contact but Sobin was quick to pull him back towards him.