Chapter 54

Mention of rape ‼️

"You need to sleep Mrs Kim. We'll stay" Bogum remarks to the woman.

Bogum, Jin, Jay and Mrs Kim are all sitting inside of Taehyung's hospital room. Taehyung only woke up for a few minutes yesterday but soon after he had a panic attack so the doctors admitted him some medicine to make him sleep.

"Bogum is right, Mrs Kim. You are going to get sick at this rate. We hadn't slept all night" Jay agrees with Bogum.

Jimin and Yoongi left because Jimin couldn't stay up all night. As for Namjoon, he went home because he has work today.

"Alright, I'll go home and sleep quickly and then I'll come back to visit my son" Mrs Kim's heart clenches when she looks at Taehyung's sleeping face.

"That's good. I'll accompany you and then I'll grab some foods for Jin and Bogum" Jay adds and soon after, the two of them left the room quietly.

"Do you have any idea about who might have done this atrocity to Tae?" Jin asks Bogum who is sitting next to him.

"I don't know, maybe some thieves?" Bogum replies with a sad voice.

"I always tell Tae to call me when he needs a ride. I don't know why he wandered around in this alley, all alone" Jin breathes out quietly.

"I-"

Bogum immediately shuts his mouth when the door abruptly swung open, revealing a man that he clearly remember visiting Taehyung days ago.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook rushes to walk towards the Omega's hospital bed.

"You're finally here" Jin sadly mumbles, a part of him is relieved that Jungkook is finally here.

"I need to be alone with him" Jungkook snarls as he side eyed Bogum.

He's so fucking pissed that this man is even here right now.

"Alright" Jin hurries to stand up, Bogum, on the other hand, was a bit hesitant so he stayed still for a moment.

"Are you fucking deaf? Get out!" Jungkook grabs Bogum by his collar and drags the latter away before pushing him out of the room for good.

"What the-" Jin runs to help Bogum stand up but Jungkook closed the door on them when Jin was about to say something.

"I'm sorry for his behavior" Jin apologises to Bogum and helps the latter wipe the dirt on his clothes.

"It's okay. Really, I understand" Bogum whispers through gritted teeth.

"He shouldn't have done that" Jin goes on. "It was rude of him"

~~~~~~~~

Taehyung woke up from the loud noises of Jungkook yelling and kicking Bogum out. His eyes immediately waters when he opens them only to find the Alpha crying beside of his hospital bedroom.

"I'm so fucking sorry, princess" Jungkook sniffles quietly. "I fucking failed you"

"N-" Taehyung lets out and the Alpha's eyes immediately drift towards Taehyung's bruised face.

"Fuck. You're up" Jungkook curses under his breath before wiping his tears away. "Who did this? Tell me" Jungkook immediately asks.

And the memory of that horrible night cane back to Taehyung's mind.

"Stop!" Taehyung screams as he pulls away from Jungkook.

The faces of these six men abusing him, came back to his mind.

"Hey!" Jungkook hurries to reassure the Omega. "I'm not going to let these fuckers hurt you again, okay? You're fine"

Taehyung only cries instead of replying to Jungkook. He's so disgusted with himself. These bastards touched him. Thes-