Chapter 44

Today, Taehyung lazily got up from his bed. He really hates the fact that it's already Monday. If it were up to him, he would have stayed at home, doing nothing but being the lazy bitch he is.

"Jimin?" Taehyung's eyes widened when he stepped in the shop and sees Jimin.

What's more, the older was wearing his uniform.

"Hey buddy!" Jimin runs towards Taehyung and engulfs his friend into a tight warm hug.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung frowns as they pull away from each other.

"What do you mean? I work here too"

"Well, aren't you sick? How can you work? You're supposed to be on your maternity leave or some shit" Taehyung babbles out in confusion.

"I'm not on my maternity leave yet. I'm okay now so I can work here with you guys!" Jimin chanted before walking away from a confused Taehyung.

On the other hand, Taehyung goes to the changing room and quickly changes his uniform before getting back to work.

"Welcome to our shop!" Jin politely greets the new comers once the man stepped in their shop.

"Thank you" the new face replied before scanning the shop with his eyes.

"Can I do something for you mister?" Jimin hurries to ask the man as the other employees are busy dealing with other clients.

"Actually, yes. I want to find the right suit for Christmas"

Well, Christmas is like four days away so that's why many costumers rushed to buy some expensive clothes to wear for the event.

"That's good. We have many suits that would fit you perfectly" Jimin smiles before leading the man somewhere.

After trying five suits, the man finally found the perfect one that he would wear at his family gathering on Christmas. Therefore, he thanks Jimin for the help and walks towards the cashier to pay for his clothes.

"Bogum?" Taehyung's eyes went round when he was face to face to Bogum.

(Yeah, the stranger man is Bogum).

"Hello, Taehyung-ssi" Bogum smiles widely at the Omega.

When their eyes met for a spilt of second, their heartbeat quickened its pace. However, Taehyung was quick to drift his eyes away from the man.

"You know I work here?" Taehyung's brows arched because it can't be a fucking coincidence that Bogum is in this shop right now.

Out of all the shops out there, why would Bogum chose the one Taehyung worked in?

"I kind of asked Jay. Sorry if it makes you uncomfortable" Bogum hummed out as Taehyung looks so damn nervous right now.

"It's okay" Taehyung fakes a smile. "I was just startled to see you here"

"Well, don't be too surprised. Now that I live here too, I'd like to make this shop as my number one. I'm not really up to go somewhere else next time as the employees here are all very welcoming" Bogum declares clearly which only makes Taehyung gulps with difficulty.

After paying for his suit, Bogum finally left the shop and Taehyung could finally breath.

"Who is this handsome man?" Jin asks once Bogum exited the shop.

To be frank, Jin has been watching the whole encounter between Taehyung and Bogum and he sure as hell saw that there is something going on between the two.

"He's a nobody" Taehyung dismissed but another person also walks towards him and Jin. The person being Jimin.

"Is he your Bogum?" Jimin asks.