Chapter 60

"So you didn't meet Bogum afterwards?" Jay asks after Taehyung told him about what happened two days ago.

They can finally meet because Jay has a day off, today. It's such a relief for Taehyung as he can finally confess to his dear best friend. Taehyung hadn't told Jimin and Jin about his little interaction with Bogum. He knows what Jimin and Jin's reaction will be. Jay's the only one who understands that Bogum is only Taehyung's friend not his lover.

"Nope" Taehyung sips on his coffee before adding. "He didn't call me and I didn't call him either."

"I think you should give it a break. Bogum hurt you" Jay points out with a slight amount of anger.

Bogum's his brother but he knows none of this is unintentional, Bogum has something in mind. Jay's scared that his brother might end up hurting Taehyung or force his friend to mate him.

"I know but he's still my friend. I hurt him too because he was always there for me and -"

"You don't owe him, shit!" Jay immediately cuts the Omega off. "It's not because he's helped you that it means that you have to date him because he likes you"

"I know" Taehyung sadly sighed out. "I don't want him to get hurt or be mad at me"

"He should be the one who aplogise first" Jay clicks his tongue. "Don't you fucking call him, first"

"But-"

"I'll tell Jungkook if you do anything funny. Believe me, he'll rip your head apart" Jay threatened because he knows sometimes, Jungkook's the only one who can resonate his stubborn friend.

"Jungkook will never hurt me" Taehyung rolls his eyes at Jay.

"Alright, do you want me to rip your head, instead?" Jay seriously asks.

Honestly, he's tired of Taehyung always whining about apologising to Bogum. The Omega's not even aware that it should be the other way around. Bogum invaded his personal space and even made him cry for fuck's sake.

"Okay. I won't call him" Taehyung rises his hands in the air as a sign of surrounding. He feels bad for rejecting Bogum but maybe it's for the best.

"Anyway, why would you call him? You're already back with Jungkook" Jay points out.

For starters, Jungkook dropped Taehyung off in front of the café shop they're in, right now. And later, Jungkook will probably pick the Omega up.

"I'm not back with him!" Taehyung whimpers lowly. "I already told you that Suzy's pregnant!"

"So what? He still can get divorce. That doesn't mean that he wouldn't be in the child's life. They will raise the child together even if they're no longer married. Many parents do that, nowadays"

"It's for the best if the child's parents stay together, though. I don't want to be a family breaker"

"Oh Shut up!" Jay rolls his eyes at Taehyung's dramatic ass. "You're not breaking anything. Jungkook doesn't even love Suzy, to start with."

"Yet, he accepted to marry her" Taehyung sighed lowly.

"There's so no use in convincing you, right?"

"Jungkook and me are over. We're only friends" Taehyung seriously says and Jay almost scoffs at that.

"Friends, right" Jay snickers a little. "Remember about that, later when you end up on your four all naked in front of him"

"What the fuck!" Taehyung coughed repeatedly as he chocked on the drink he's been siping.

"You're such an hypocrite Kim Taehyung. You and Jungkook can never be friends"

Taehyung didn't reply to Jay but only hums because deep down he knows that Jay's not totally wrong.