Chapter 29

After his dinner with Jay, Taehyung went home and found his mother sleeping on the couch. She must have waited for him.

"Mom" Taehyung tries to wake his mother but it was no use. Therefore, he brought blanket to cover her sleeping body.

Looking at his mother peacefully sleeping draws smile into the Omega's face. He missed spending time with her. Their works and occupations are just too much. Sometimes, Taehyung wishes to have a better life. To be rich enough to take care of his mother. Bringing her to vacation and buying her some pretty clothes and all. His mother deserves nothing but love. She is already quite old, yet she keeps working to provide for them.

Taehyung was so lost in his thought that he got startled when his phone suddenly rang.

It is a phone call from Jungkook.

The Omega rushed to take it.

TH: Hey, why are you calling, this late?

Taehyung asks as he made his way to his bedroom. A long sighed was heard at the other side of the line.

JK: I miss you.

Taehyung smiles at Jungkook's sweet voice. He sits down on the bed before replying to the Alpha.

TH: I miss you too

JK: I know we just met like hours ago but I can't stop myself from missing you so bad. I wish you were here by my side right now.

TH: Where are you?

JK: I'm home, I have finished my works so I'm in bed as of now.

For a moment, Taehyung got reminded about his previous conversation with Jay.

TH: I heard that the pack is in red danger. How're things going on?

There's a minute of silence before Jungkook replied.

JK: It's not that bad. Don't worry about it.

Jungkook doesn't know why he lied. He lied because he doesn't want to worry Taehyung? Or because he doesn't want the Omega to find out about his plan?

TH: Are you sure? Jay told me that everyone in the castle are kind of agitated by the whole situation.

JK: We've been attacked but it's under control. Hoseok hyung offered his help so it's going to be okay.

TH: You think the attacks will stop soon? I don't know, Jungkook... I have a bad presentiment. You know that if it gets too bad you have to-

Taehyung stops himself from saying anything further. He wants to believe Jungkook but Jay seemed to be deeply convinced that their pack is in real danger. He fears that the Alpha will have to make an alliance with the Kim pack.

JK: I have to what? Can you finish that sentence of yours?

TH: I don't want to sound pessimist but I'm afraid you have to seek help from the Kim pack. Doesn't mean that you have to marry Suzy though.

JK: I know what they'll ask if I associate with them. Anyway, don't worry about that, okay? I'll take care of everything.

It's at a moment like this that Jungkook wants to tell Taehyung about his plan. About the fact that he's going to fight. He wants to tell the Omega about everything but he fears his reaction. Taehyung will be mad at him, that's for sure.

TH: I'm worried about you. Are you okay?

Jungkook's eyes, water when the Omega asked this question. There's the Taehyung that he's in love with. The only person that understand him even if Jungkook doesn't always share everything with him. Taehyung will always care for him. Unlike his father or even family, Taehyung will always make sure that he's okay.