Chapter 7

The next morning, Taehyung woke up because the Alpha next to him won't stop grinding against his butt like a ragged dog. After their conversation tomorrow, Taehyung got instantly assigned to sleep with the Alpha the same night.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Taehyung is more than pissed as his peaceful sleep got interrupted by a certain horny Alpha.

"I'm just super horny right now" Jungkook whines but continues his action nevertheless, hips thrusting towards Taehyung's naked butt.

"Are you in rut? How are you this horny all the time?" An annoyed Taehyung asks . The Omega is starting to think that Jungkook is maybe sick. How in hell can someone be this horny all the fucking time. Taehyung can't even sleep in peace anymore.

"Don't complain. You said that you can deal with my horny ass" *another thrust* "Plus it's your job so you are not allowed to complain anyway"

"Am I your whore now?"

"You have always been my whore Taehyung" The Alpha whispers into Taehyung's ears which directly sends shiver down to the Omega's entire spine.

Thus, as a greedy man he is, Jungkook was about to put his already hard cock inside Taehyung's entrance when someone knocked on the door.

"Shit" The Alpha cursed "Must be my dad".

Jungkook then rushed to get out off the bed and put on some goddamn pants.

"Your dad?" Taehyung's eyes widened, following Jungkook's statement.

Taehyung's distressed scent didn't get unnoticed by the Alpha. Therefore, Jungkook turns towards the Omega and reassures him with a "It's going to be fine" before running towards the door. Once the door opened, a tall man makes his way into the chamber.

Fortunately, Taehyung's covering himself with the duvet. Thanks God. He doesn't want to expose his naked body to the King.

"So that's how you spend your time? You're whoring around while your fiancé was in heat?"

Shit-

The King looks at Taehyung from where he is standing. He made a disgusted face while looking coldly at the Omega. And Taehyung's never been this embarrassed before.

"I told you and Mom that I don't want to be with her. I don't even know why you are forcing me into this" Jungkook fumed with anger.

"It's your duty as the future leader of the pack. " The King growled, eyes turning red as he drifted his attention towards his stupid son.

"And I already told you that I don't give a fuck" Jungkook growled back his eyes turning red as well. At the same time, both Alphas release strong pheromones that made Taehyung whimpers quietly. The strong scents went directly into Taehyung's nostrils which made his head a little dizzy.

"Let's discuss about it outside" Jungkook instantly sensed Taehyung's discomfort so he tried to calm down for the sake of the Omega.

When the two Alphas exit the room, Taehyung could finally breath. The room still reek tho.

~~~~~~~

"Can I have a cup of water?" Taehyung demands to Jay who was behind the counter. After what happened this morning, he decided to leave the Alpha's room and to join the kitchen. He's still a bit dizzy.