Chapter 70

"What the-" Sobin's eyes went round when Jungkook stops right in front of him.

"You fucking dared touch my Omega!" Jungkook growls with his Alpha Voice, eyes sparkling purple.

"I-" Sobin was about to reply when a punch landed on his right cheek, making him flinch and jerk away a little.

The hit was so hard that Sobin's head almost got detached from his body.

"You fucking bitch!" Jungkook growls before giving another punch to the man.

Punches after punches, Jungkook literally used Sobin's weak body as a punching bag as he keeps punching the man even though the man's face is already a bleeding mess.

"Pp-lease!" Sobin weakly begs, he's totally disfigured as of now.

"Please? I bet Taehyung begged you to stop but you-"

A kick! Jungkook kicked the between of the man's legs and Sobin almost passed out, right away.

"S-s-orr" Sobin tries to say but Jungkook's anger only grows.

"Sorry? You're sorry?" Jungkook kicked the man's stomach again this time.

"S-stop" Sobin literally cries because he's so damn hurt everywhere and he can't do anything about it.

There's no one to save him. His men are all laying lifeless on the floor. Meanwhile, Bogum was kneeling in front of his mother.

"Stop!? Did you stop when Taehyung begged you to stop?" Jungkook dangerously asks, hands reaching to grab the collar of Sobin's shirt and lifting the man with his hands to make them at the same level.

"It was Bogum wh-"

A slap! Jungkook abruptly slapped the man, across the face.

"You are the one who raped him! You and your men and it's such a shame that I couldn't give them the same treatment!"

"Please-" Sobin's head spin around when Jungkook gave him another punch on the front of his nose.

"You don't deserve to live!" Jungkook growls before throwing the man on the floor and grabbing his gun quickly to point it towards Sobin's direction.

"Pl-" Sobin's words die down when a bullet hit his forehead to shut him up forever.

"Fuck!" Chan quietly walks towards Jungkook. "You killed him"

"He raped my Omega and kidnapped the mother of my son!" Jungkook snapped rather aggressively, hands still trembling a little.

"What are we going to do with him?" Chan asks while pointing at Bogum.

"I will kill him!" Jungkook growls lowly, eyes drifting towards Bogum who is still on his knees, crying desperately because his mother died right away after getting shot.

« You fucking killed her! » Bogum murderously looks at the policeman who shot his mother.

"I-" the policeman was about to defend himself but Bogum immediately reach for his gun and shot him in the chest, causing the man to fall on the ground with a loud thud.

"Put your gun, down!" Chan orders as he and the rest of the policemen point their gun at Bogum.

"Don't!" Jungkook steps in, "I'm the one who will kill him"

"You-" Chan was about to retort but a sharp glare from Jungkook made him shut his mouth for good.

Jungkook then hurries to walk towards Bogum's direction and when the latter was about to shout at him, he was faster to shout Bogum's arm, making the latter lose the hold of his gun.