Chapter 24

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook tensed when he saw that his father is accompanied by none other than Suzy.

"The doctor called me earlier" Jungkook's father begins. "He asked me to bring you your mate and that's the reason why we're here"

"I think I better leave" Taehyung was about to get out of the bed but Jungkook grabs his wrist to pull him back.

"You're staying here" The Alpha addresses to the Omega before turning his head towards his father. "You should be the one leaving. I am already with my mate"

"Are you serious?" Jungkook's father scoffed. Fucking scoffed which only rises Jungkook's anger. The Alpha is about to snap at any moment if it ain't for Taehyung being by his side. "This?" The old man points at Taehyung. "This is what you call your mate?"

"Just leave. I don't want to do something I'll regret later" Jungkook unintentionally tighten his grip on Taehyung's wrist.

The Omega immediately sensed that the Alpha was fighting himself not to explode.

"You better leave Mr Jeon. Jungkook is not in his normal state right now" Taehyung finally dared to voice out.

"Are you speaking to me?" Mr Jeon or Jungkook's father eyes the Omega with his cold gaze. "A lowlife Omega like you is not allowed to address to me. I'm not going to listen to a trash like you"

Suzy quietly scoffed following Mr Jeon's comment.

"Get out!" Jungkook sat up in his bed abruptly. He detached himself from Taehyung in a swift move. The Alpha is deeply fuming with anger. His face is all red, vein almost popping out of his neck.

Therefore, Taehyung did the first thing that came in his mind. He reached the Alpha's trembling hands in his delicate ones.

"Calm down Jungkook" The Omega went into a sitting position too, copying the Alpha's gesture.

"We'll leave for the moment since you look like a monster right now. You better get ride of this anger issue of yours and stop making it an excuse to stay with this poor Omega"

The moment Mr Jeon and Suzy left the room, Jungkook screamed out of anger and frustrations. Taehyung is the only reason why he's been able to contain himself.

~~~~~~

"What did you do?" Soyeon questions once she noticed her father and Suzy leaving Jungkook's hospital room.

"I was just visiting my son"

"You're not allowed to do so. The doctor had said that he can't see anyone right now" Soyeon sends thunderous glare to her father and the woman who is by his side.

"The doctor allowed his mate to visit him though. And that's why I came here, to accompany Suzy to see her mate"

"Are you kidding me?" Soyeon scoffed but his hands turns into painful fists that she can throw at any moment right towards her idiotic of a father.

"I don't have the time to make a joke to you, darling"

"Why are you like this?" Soyeon weakly whispers.

"I'm just doing my best to protect my family and my pack"

"Protecting your family?" Soyeon almost laughed at that. This has to be a joke right? "You think torturing your son is protecting him? You're always pushing him on edge, father. You're ruining his life"

"You don't understand it. Jungkook doesn't need this Omega. Suzy is the mate that he needs. He needs to control himself and get a hold of his life. He needs to do his duty and lead his pack in the right way. He needs his designated mate. Suzy is the one made for him. I'm just helping him to open his eyes"