Chapter 47

Jimin applied light make up to Taehyung which took them an eternity to be frank. Therefore, as soon as they exited Jimin's bedroom. Some guests( Jin and Namjoon) have already arrived.

"Happy birthday Tae" Jin wraps his arms around Taehyung to engulf him into a warm hug.

"Thanks hyung" Taehyung replies once they pull apart.

"Happy birthday" Namjoon greets with a wide smile plastered on his face.

"Thank you" Taehyung returns Namjoon's smile.

"Where the fuck is Jay?" Jimin whines as Jay is still nowhere to be seen.

"Probably late as usual" Taehyung snickers quietly. "Anyway, where's my mom?"

"She's downstairs with Yoongi" Jin says as before getting here, he and Namjoon spotted Mrs Kim and Yoongi chatting in the living room.

"I'll join them" Namjoon adds before walking away from the ladies.

"Guess, we have to wait for Jay to arrive. We can't start the party without your best friend anyway" Jimin points out and Jin nods his head silently.

"I thought you were my best friend!" Taehyung teases Jimin as he still remembered Jimin claiming him as his best friend.

Well, in fact, Taehyung considers both Jay, Jimin and Jin as his best friends.

"We are all your bestie Taehyungie" Jin snorts while wrapping his hand around Taehyung's shoulder.

"I'm his best best friend though" Jimin comments which earns laughter from his friends.

"Anygays, let's get downstairs" Jin informs and both of them complies.

Once the stepped downstairs, someone savagely rings the doorbell repeatedly.

"That's Jay" Taehyung deduced as Jay is sometimes a bit rude and savage.

"I'll take care of that" Jimin says before running to open the door.

No sooner had Jimin disappeared when a loud scream was heard coming from the entrance door.

"TAEHYUNGIE!" Jay's loud scream fills the room.

"Dumbass" Taehyung mumbles before walking towards the door to welcome Jay's stupid ass.

"Happy birthday best buddy in the universe!!" Jay chanted before jumping to Taehyung for the latter to stumble back but manages to catch him nonetheless.

"What the fuck. We almost fell you dumbass" Taehyung scolds Jay who is in his arms right now.

"Don't care" Jay pouts but tightened his grip around Taehyung, not to fall.

Taehyung is practically carrying him. Jay's feet are wrapped around Taehyung's waist and his hands around Taehyung's neck.

"Taehyung?" Jimin coughed from behind the two cuddling men. "What is this person doing here?" Jimin asks carefully as he points the man that had accompanied Jay.

Taehyung immediately drifts his eyes towards Jimin and let go of Jay when he noticed who the hell is standing here in front of him.

"Bogum?" Taehyung's eyes widened. (Bogum is the surprise guest ʘ‿ʘ)

"Ouch" Jay winced a little when Taehyung abruptly let go of him.

"Hey" Bogum smiles at Taehyung before taking his chance to hug the birthday boy. "Happiest birthday" He mumbles against Taehyung's ear before stepping away from the now flustered Omega.

"Care to explain?" Jimin's eyes are wide round as he asks this question to Taehyung.

"Long story short" Jay replies instead. "Bogum begged me to bring him"