Chapter 62

A/N: This chapter contains cheating so...

~~~~~~~~~

While Taehyung went back to his room to put a boxer on, Jungkook went to the nearby mall to buy him ice cream and strawberries.

When Jungkook finally returned, he choked on his own saliva when Taehyung bend down to pick something from the floor. His barely clothes ass is now right in front of Jungkook.

"Ahem!" Jungkook coughs a little to indicate his presence and Taehyung immediately redresses himself and turns towards the Alpha's direction.

"You're finally back!" Taehyung happily says before taking the ice cream and strawberries from Jungkook's hands.

"You're welcome" Jungkook mumbles under his breath.

"Oh" Taehyung placed the food on the table before walking back towards Jungkook. "Thank you" He leans in to press his lips against Jungkook's and Jungkook's eyes widened at that.

"What was that for?" Jungkook breathes out when Taehyung's plump lips pull away from his.

"It's a thank you kiss, duh!" Taehyung nonchalantly replies before running towards the table and attacking the ice cream and strawberries.

Jungkook looks at the Omega with a wide smile and then walks towards him.

He stops only when he was right behind the Omega. He then wraps his hands around Taehyung's waist and the Omega instantly freeze on the spot.

"You can't kiss me like that, princess" Jungkook quietly says, his hot breath fanning against Taehyung's nape.

"Why not? You like it when I kiss you" Taehyung states as a matter of fact.

Jungkook gaps a little at that. But afterwards, he leans in to press a kiss on Taehyung's nape.

"Mmh" Taehyung found himself moaning from the feeling of Jungkook's lips on his nape.

"Did you just moan?" Jungkook scoffs as he pulls away from the Omega.

"Wait-" Taehyung turns around and quickly grabs the Alpha's wrist and pulls Jungkook's body towards his. "Do that again"

"Do what?" Jungkook's brows knit together in confusion.

"Kiss my nape again, it feels good" Taehyung says before turning himself around to give Jungkook full access to his nape.

"We can't do that, princess. You're not in the right state of mind!" Jungkook retorts but presses his lips in a thin line when Taehyung gives him a death glare.

"Do it!" The Omega growls lowly and that's all Jungkook needed to nod obediently and approach the Omega from behind.

Jungkook takes a deep breath before kissing Taehyung's nape again.

"Place your hands around my hips!" Taehyung reaches for Jungkook's hands and place them around his waist.

"Alright" Jungkook snorts quietly before kissing Taehyung's nape gently.

"Suck on it!" Taehyung whines while pushing his butt against Jungkook's front.

Jungkook internally groans at that.

"What?" Jungkook managed to let out, weakly.

"Suck on my nape" Taehyung declares shamelessly.

"We can't-"

"Do it, now!" Taehyung firmly orders and Jungkook gulps down before opening his mouth and let out his tongue to lick on Taehyung's sensitive nape.

"Ah" Taehyung rolls his eyes from pleasure. "Bite down on it!"