Chapter 5

'You don't get it, I'm obsessed'

"Are you fucking insane Jungkook? Are you on drugs or something?" Taehyung can't believe what he just heard.

What in the fucking world does this mean? Is the Alpha playing with him or some shit?

" You're making me crazy Omega. Trust me, I don't even know why I'm acting like this. " Jungkook finally lets go of his anger and looks at the Omega with desperation.

Jungkook's wolf feels like growling right now. He feels completely weak. He who is the strongest Alpha of his pack feels hopeless in front of an Omega. He knows he can't force Taehyung. He knows he's promised to a girl that he doesn't even love. He just wants to taste this Omega in front of him for life. He knows he sounds stupid and he doesn't know why he suddenly have the urge to claim Taehyung right now. He just feels lured by the Omega's beauty. Since the first time they met, Jungkook knew Taehyung was not like these lowlife Omegas that had served him before. Taehyung's not even like any other Omega in this whole world. He's different from the Omegas he has met.

"I don't know what's in your mind and I don't want to know either. I'm just going to do my duty from now on then leave your room. I'm not into messing around with you anymore Jungkook" Taehyung sighed before picking up the vacuum cleaner from the floor.

Taehyung didn't even let Jungkook the time to respond as he rushed to leave the Prince's room.

Once he stepped out. Taehyung can feel his heart beating at a fast pace. His breath raging. He is completely confused. What the heck just happened. He can still smell Jungkook's distressed scent from here.

~~~~~~~~~~~

What happened this morning still occupied Taehyung's mind the whole day. He just met Jungkook days ago and now he's already feeling kind of attached to the Alpha. There were days where meeting the Alpha every morning were the only motive he had to keep on with his boring work. He sounds stupid right?

"Are you still listening to me Tae?" Jay asks as he feels like his friend is spacing out again.

"Sorry" Taehyung let out "I'm not in my right state of mind right now"

"Is this about the Young Master?" Jay hesitantly asks.

" What do you mean?"

" It's just that, everyone's been talking about you and the Young Master since yesterday" Jay nervously chuckle.

" What?" Taehyung's eyes grew wide.

" I'm sorry bud but you have to keep it low. I don't know what really happened and I'm not judging you but i think that it's better if you stop what's going on between you two. You can get in trouble"

Jay's statement startled Taehyung to say the least.

"Don't tell me what to do. I'm a grown ass man. I'm not stupid" Taehyung bitterly says. He didn't mean to sound rude but he suddenly felt like defending himself. He feels as if he hadn't done anything that bad. It's not that a big of a deal right? Nothing to sweat himself over it.

~~~~~~~~

Taehyung was eating his lunch when his mom asked to have a talk with him. He kind of got nervous because of their last time talk which didn't really go smoothly.

" Are you nervous?" His mother asks when her son won't stop biting his bottom lips. "Have you done something stupid again Kim Taehyung?" His mother apprehended out of nowhere.

"What? No!" Taehyung immediately contradict. "Just tell me why you asked to have a talk already. You look like you're going to scold me again"

"Don't worry. I just want to inform you that starting from tomorrow, you'll have to clean the library and the loft of the castle"