Chapter 61

"Jungkook?" Taehyung cautiously calls for the Alpha. Right now, they're both laying in Taehyung's bedroom. It's been days since it has became their routine. They're always hanging out together every day. Even though, no one believes that they're only friends.

"What?" Jungkook drifts his eyes to meet Taehyung's.

"I have my heat starting from next week" Taehyung shamelessly admits. He's quite nervous though, he normally shouldn't be around Jungkook during these time.

"My rut was two weeks ago" Jungkook declares, out of nowhere. "Do you want me to-"

"NO!" Taehyung definitely says.

I mean, how in hell can they spent Taehyung's heat together? Jungkook's a married man! He can't impregnate another Omega.

"Why not?" Jungkook slightly pouts at Taehyung's fast reply. He hoped that maybe the Omega would allow-

"Are you insane? You're a married man!" Taehyung scoffs at the younger.

"And?"

Taehyung gives an annoyed glare to Jungkook's serious face.

"Did you think that I would spend my heat with you? You're a married man and your wife's pregnant of your child!" Taehyung rolls his eyes. "I don't even know why you're here every day when your wife's probably waiting for you at home"

"Do you want me to go?" Jungkook clicks his tongue. "It that your way of telling me to fuck off?"

Jungkook's annoyance is growing before Taehyung's rude behavior.

How can Taehyung act like he doesn't give a shit about the Alpha?

"It's not" Taehyung hurries to say. "It's no use to resonate you, anyway. You're always so stubborn"

"I'll always be stubborn when it comes to you!" Jungkook proudly says.

"You're unbelievable!"

"Anyway, should I grab any condoms? I mean for your heat" Jungkook casually asks because of course they will need those, unless Taehyung wants to go at it raw. 

Well, it's better to go raw anyway, they're not used to use any condoms when they have sex.

"Did you hear what I just said? I told you that I'm not spending my heat with you!" Taehyung slightly slaps Jungkook's toned arm.

"Why are so stubborn? It's better if I spend your heat with you!" Jungkook firmly says.

Well, it's also because Jungkook's wolf is howling him to help the Omega. He can't bear with the thought of Taehyung whining in pain during his heat. Jungkook must be there.

"I will not allow you to do that!"

"Stop arguing, pup." Jungkook softly pinches the Omega's cheek but then Taehyung slaps his hand away.

"Don't touch me!"

"Why are you so fucking grumpy?"

"It's because I hate your guts!" Taehyung cried out with all of his heart.

He's tired of Jungkook's controller attitude. The Alpha thinks he's allowed to do anything even if it's against Taehyung's wishes.

"You don't hate me, princess" Jungkook snuggles closer to the Omega and wraps his protective arms around his waist.

"I do hate you! Stop controlling my life!" Taehyung wiggles away but Jungkook only presses their bodies together.

"I'm not controlling you" Jungkook leans down to peck Taehyung's puffy cheek.