Chapter 21

"What do you think about this one?" Jimin asks a frowning Taehyung who is sitting on the chair of a fancy shop.

The two friends were allowed by Jin to do shopping today, or more like Jimin threatened Jin to accept it but anyway.

"How much does it cost?"

"We don't care about the price Tae, just try it out" Jimin dragged the Omega out of his seat and push him towards the changing room.

Taehyung got naked and takes the time to look at himself in the little mirror that was fixated in the wall.

He smiles to himself upon seeing his clean necks and chest. He didn't have any more hickeys, nor any more bruises that Jungkook loved to give him.

"Are you ready? You're taking too much time in there" Jimin whined in the other side of the changing room and that made Taehyung shake his head to get ride of his little daze.

Taehyung then hurries to wear the red suit that Jimin landed him earlier before timidly opening the curtain of the changing room and stepping out to expose himself to his friend.

"Wow" Jimin's mouth fall agape once he turns his head to admire the beautiful man in red in front of him.

"Isn't it too much. Maybe I should chose another col-"

"It suits you perfectly" Jimin interrupts Taehyung. "You look good in red"

"Thank you" Taehyung blushes lightly.

"We'll buy this one"

~~~~~~~~~

"Jungkook-ssi" One of their pack's great soldier entered Jungkook's office.

Right. He got his own office as he's now the leader of their pack.

"What can I do for you?" Jungkook put down his pen to look at his soldier correctly.

"Our pack is in danger, rogues have been wandering around these days and even if we already captured some of them. We believe that they may have planned something to break into our territory"

Once the man in front of him finishes talking, Jungkook undo his coat and leans towards the back of his seat.

"Are you sure that you killed all of these rogues?" Jungkook asks cautiously.

"Yes sir"

Rogues are the biggest enemy of werewolf packs. They are rebel and chose to live on their own. But what's more, they are extremely dangerous as some of them attack werewolf packs.

"Thank you for informing me. You're dismissed"

Once the soldier left the room, Jungkook threw the cup in his table harshly on the floor.
He won't allow these rogue destroy their pack. He has to do something about it.

~~~~~~~

Taehyung enters his house with two shopping bags in his hands. He didn't wish for Jimin to buy him shoes and accessories but the man was too stubborn.

"Your hands are full" Taehyung's mother chuckles at him.

"Will you mind helping me?" Taehyung teases but his mother rushed to help him carry one shopping bag to his bedroom.

"Is this all for your date?" The woman eyes the expensive things that her son bought.

"Yes, Jimin paid for all of this"

"Ouf" His mother sighed in relief. "I thought you bought these expensive things with your salary"

"Can't I?" Taehyung rolls his eyes before unpacking the bags to disperse everything on his bed.