Chapter 32

The next day, Taehyung and Jungkook spent the morning watching Korean dramas and bickering about which characters are handsome and not.

Afterwards, when the evening came, the two men bought a wine from a nearby shop before going to Jin and Namjoon's barbecue party.

Barely had they rung the bell of their friends' door than Jin opened the door with a wide smile on his face.

"Hey!" Jin hurried to hug the two men one by one.

"We brought a wine" Jungkook lend the bottle of wine to his hyung once the latter pull away from him.

"That's so sweet of you, Jungkookie" Jin squished Jungkook's cheeks playfully before taking the wine from the Alpha.

"Anyway, can we enter or are we supposed to stay here?" Taehyung teases his hyung who rolls eyes at him but still smiles nevertheless.

"My bad" Jin pushed himself away to let Jungkook and Taehyung enter his house.

"Your house is huge" Taehyung compliments once he stepped inside of Jin and Namjoon's house.

It's not that huge compared to the castle but it's still a big place for only two person.

"I bet you've seen bigger" Jin snorts before leading them to the others.

"Don't look too surprised, princess. You clearly have seen bigger that this" A smirking Jungkook whispers for Taehyung only to hear.

"Are you talking about the castle?" Taehyung frowns at the Alpha but Jungkook didn't have the chance to respond to him as they arrived to the other's level.

"Hi hyung" Jungkook greets his hyungs who turn their head towards the two new comers.

"Hi" Namjoon approaches Jungkook to give him a high five.

Taehyung on the other hand, joins Jimin who is standing next to Yoongi.

"You look great" Jimin smiles at Taehyung before turning the Omega around to appreciate his outfits. "I like you outfits. Wait- It's channel?" Jimin gasps when he noticed that Taehyung is wearing channel.

"Yes, Jungkook brought them for me" Taehyung shyly admits, he couldn't look up to Jimin as both Jimin and Yoongi were sending him intense glare.

"You sure got yourself a sugar daddy" Yoongi chuckles while saying so.

This only made Taehyung more nervous than ever. He doesn't want his hyungs to think that he's a gold digger, that he only dates Jungkook to get expensive clothes to wear.

"Don't tease him" Jimin poke Yoongi's stomach with his elbow. "Anyway, Taehyung, I think we should take care of the beef that we'll grill later" Jimin turns his head to adress to Taehyung.

"Alright" As soon as he replied, Jimin dragged his friend to the kitchen.

Jin was already waiting for them, inside.

"Hoseok's taking too much time" Jin comments when the three of them finally got reunited.

"He's not here yet" Taehyung says after taking a look around them and not seeing neither Hoseok nor Soyeon.

"Hoseok called earlier. Said that he has some emergency at home. His parents don't agree about him sending soldiers to help our pack" Jimin informs.

"What? I thought Hoseok offered his help to our pack. Why would his parents oppose to that? It's his choice" Taehyung cocked his eyebrows.

"Technically, it's not really like that. He didn't offer his help but Jungkook convinced him to do so. Hoseok knows it's a suicidal mission but he'll do anything for Jungkook and for us" Jin jumps in.