Chapter 50

Today marks the beginning of the new year, other people are all celebrating and having parties. However, for the population of the Jeon pack, it is the worst day of their life. Some rich people have already left the pack while the poor ones are panicking about the rogues' arrival.

"You gotta make it quick, Mr Jeon informed me earlier that his son will leave in few minutes" The nurse reports to Taehyung.

Well, the royalty are already preparing for their departure as the last news was that the rogues are nearing Seoul.

"I'll be quick" Taehyung smiles at her before stepping inside of the Alpha's bedroom.

Once he did so, Jungkook immediately drift his attention towards the door.

" Hey" Taehyung's boxy smile is now plastered on his face as he makes his way towards Jungkook's bed.

Well, Jungkook is still not able to move nor speak so Taehyung did the work and takes the Alpha's hands in his.

"You're going to be alright. The nurse promised to take care of you and I'm sure the King and the Queen are going to give you the best care" Taehyung sighs out as a droplet of tear from him landed on Jungkook's hands.

He's going to miss the Alpha so damn much but it's for the best.

"Don't miss me too much, okay?" Taehyung chuckles briefly through the pain.

Jungkook's heart is clenching the whole time as he observes Taehyung crying and saying him goodbye. Jungkook is not dumb, he has heard his parents talking about transferring him earlier. He is still confused about why Taehyung is crying though. Isn't he going to accompany Jungkook? Why is he crying?

"We'll see each other again in another world where we're mean to be together" Taehyung leans down to kiss Jungkook's forehead and at the same exact time, the Alpha found the energy to say some words.

"D-don-tt l-leave" Jungkook's husky and trembling voice reaches Taehyung's ear which makes him gasps in surprise.

"Baby" Taehyung hums as he cups Jungkook's wounded face in his gentle palms. " You have to leave but never forget that I'm doing all of this for us. Okay? I love you with all of m-"

"Time's up!" A loud voice echoed in the room. Mr Jeon barges inside of the room with doctors and nurses with him.

"Alright" Taehyung addresses to them before pecking Jungkook's dry lips for a last time.

"I hope you do realise that it's the last time you're going to see my son" Mr Jeon provokes as Taehyung reaches his level. "I hope I will never see you around again Omega" He ends before walking near Jungkook's bed and indicating the doctors to do their job.

Taehyung could only pry that everything's going to be okay for Jungkook. It's his only wish, for Jungkook to be always happy even if it's not by his side.

~~~~~~~

After the departure of Jungkook, Taehyung broke down in the arms of Jimin as they are sitting in the kitchen right now. Most of the employees have left, and only Jay, Jin, Jimin and Taehyung are left in there.

"It's going to be okay" Jay reassures Taehyung who is still sniffling quietly against Jimin's chest.

"I'm sure we're going to find a solution to all of this" Jin adds, eyes fixing the wall as he rethinks about his previous fight with Namjoon.

"When are you guys leaving?" Jimin curiously asks as most of the rich people of their pack have already left.

"Namjoon and I fought about it hours ago, he forced me to leave but I refused" Jin sadly mumbles.