Chapter 8

Taehyung woke up because the bed in which he's sleeping in, started to stir. Moreover, he can clearly hear Jungkook panting and moving behind me.

"Shit" Jungkook grunts while moving his hips slowly towards the sleeping Omega. Well, he thought Taehyung was still asleep.

It takes Taehyung a hard hit in his prostate to come into the realization that the Alpha is inside of him.

"Fuck" Taehyung cursed.

"Did I wake you?"

Well, another morning in which Taehyung woke up by Jungkook's horniness.

"Of course. You idiot" Taehyung whines but rolls his eyes in pleasure when Jungkook continues to hit his sweet spot dead on.

"Sorry" Jungkook kisses Taehyung's nape gently but only quicken his pace nonetheless. "I woke up and I was painfully hard so I couldn't hold myself when you're naked and pressed to me"

Right. Jungkook applied this weird rule wherein Taehyung has to sleep naked. Easy access he said.

"I'm not surprised anymore" Taehyung sighed loudly." Just hurry up and cum. I want to sleep."

"Okay"
In a swift movement, Jungkook positioned himself at a better angle and starts to thrust inside the sleepy Omega.

"Fuck" Taehyung whimpers when Jungkook fucks into him like an hungry beast. The Alpha is going too hard that the bed might crack at any moment.

"Just a little more" Jungkook informed, sweat dropping out of his forehead and his cheeks already deep red. He's losing his mind. Taehyung's heat is making him lose his sanity.

While Jungkook keeps on thrusting harder and deeper, Taehyung lets out deep moans and groans, feeling immense pleasure and a familiar tickling sensation in his lower abdomen.

Jungkook mercilessly ravaged the Omega's hole, hitting his prostate many times earning loud moans and tears rolling down the Omega's gorgeous face.

At some point, Taehyung was the first to reach his high so he spilled his hot semen all over his and Jungkook's abdomen.

However, Jungkook still chased for his own pleasure and doesn't stop nor slow his move. Taehyung who turned sensitive from his past orgasm whimpers at every thrust the Alpha made.

" Sloww" Taehyung voiced out weakly feeling all his energy drained out and his lower part numb from the immense pleasure while Jungkook still stubbornly pounds into him.

" Hold on a little longer" Jungkook protests.

He keeps fucking into the whining Omega for dear life until he reaches his limit and spill his cum deep inside Taehyung.

"That was" Jungkook lets out. Panting desperately and trying to recover from his intense orgasm.

"Can I go back to sleep now?"

"Of course, Princess" Jungkook pecked the Omega's forehead softly before getting out of the bed.

He march towards the shower and Taehyung didn't miss the sight of Jungkook's toned back. Damn. He's quite lucky to get fucked by this hot beast. It's not like Jungkook is unlucky tho, he should thank God that he found someone like Taehyung to cope with his horny ass.

Jungkook returns into the room, minutes later with a towel. The Alpha gently cleaned Taehyung up before letting the Omega finally drift to sleep.

~~~~~~~

"You made me breakfast?" Taehyung chuckles when he woke up with a little breakfast placed in the nightstand next to the bed.

"It's my apology for interrupting your sleep earlier" Jungkook takes the plate from the nightstand and place it on  Taehyung's lap.