Chapter 34

"You're finally back" Mr Jeon greets his son once he arrives at the castle.

"What do you want?" Jungkook rolls his eyes because he knows so damn well that his father only comes to him when he needs something or when he has something to complain about.

"I heard that you're going to participate in the next fight against the rogues" Mr Jeon begins.

"And what is your problem with that?" Jungkook undo his tie which was suffocating him.

"Are you out of your mind? Going to war? Are you nuts?" Mr Jeon raises his voice as he's letting out his strong pheromones to indicate his discontentment.

"I'm going to fight whether you like it or not." Jungkook tries to keep his calm. He doesn't want to snap at his father for the moment.

"You're not! That's final" Mr Jeon sharply argues. "I'll talk with Suzy's father. I don't care if you agree or not. You will marry her if you have to."

"Stop taking decisions for me" Jungkook growls lowly at his father. His voice is so deep that it instantly sends shivers to his father's spins.

"Since you're incapable of taking decisions by yourself. I'll do it for you!" Mr Jeon also says in a roaring voice.

"I don't need your help. I'm not a child. I'll do what I want. I'm doing it for our pack so you should be thankful not complaining!"

"Thankful?" Mr Jeon scoffs at Jungkook's statement. "I should be thankful because my son wants to take stupid decisions that can get himself killed?"

"Stop acting as if you care about me" Jungkook annoyingly snarls.

"I do. I care about you and our pack. That's why I make the decision to stop you from messing up"

"Messing up? Isn't it what you wanted me to do? To sacrifice everything for your dear pack?"

"I want you to do everything for our pack but it doesn't include stupid shit. You'll only make our pack in danger. You're the leader, Jeon Jungkook"

"What do you want me to do then? All I do seems to be stupid to you!" Jungkook hit his own head out of frustration. He's going insane.

"It's because you don't think twice before taking your decisions!" Mr Jeon only pushes Jungkook to his limit.

"Shut the fuck up!" Jungkook reaches for the thing that was nearby which happen to be his phone and throw it against the wall.

"I will not shut my mouth! Someone need to make you come back to your sense" Mr Jeon keeps telling despite Jungkook's dense state.

"You don't understand! You keep pushing my buttons!" Jungkook fumbles his hands into painful fits. His grip is so strong that his nails create wounds into his skin.

"You should stop overreacting! You think marrying Suzy is the end of the world? That's the least you can do for your pack!"

"I will not! I would rather die in the war than marrying her!"

"You think he's worth it?" Mr Jeon angrily chewed the inside of his cheek. "You think this whore of yours is worth your death?"

" He's not-" Jungkook punches the wall behind him to avoid punching his father's stupid face.

"Look at you. You're a mess"

"It's none of your business"

"Anyway, as I said, I will talk to Mr Kim. He will not say no to me" Mr Jeon decides by himself.

"You're not!" Jungkook cries out. He tries to calm down but he can't when his father keeps pushing him on edge. He ends up grabbing his father's collar and looking at the old man with his thunderous glare. "Stay out of this!" Jungkook warns before pushing his father away.