Chapter 63

The days has passed faster than Suzy noticed. In spam of days, it's already time for her to do the fucking paternity test.

She's frankly tired of Jungkook always going out and giving no shit to her and the child.

"Are you ready?" Soyeon asks when they finally steps in the huge hospital.

Suzy went to the Jung pack to do the DNA test. And right now, she is with Soyeon, at the Jung Hospital center.

"Of course" Suzy nods her head and right afterwards they walk towards the office of Dr Minnie who is Soyeon's friend.

"You arrived just in time" Minnie greets the two women with a wide smile.

"I couldn't wait to be here" Suzy admits nervously.

Well, she's a bit nervous as they are going to take out her blood to do the dna test. You can say that Suzy's slightly scared of syringes.

"Well, I hope you're ready" Minnie gently pats Suzy's back before leading the way towards the laboratory.

"I'm more than ready" Suzy hums and soon after, they arrive in front of the white room in which the DNA test will take place.

"Good luck" Soyeon quietly says and Suzy nods her head before following Dr Minnie inside of the room.

~~~~~~~

"Stop crying!" Yoongi screams as Jimin won't stop crying and wincing like a child.

"It fucking hurts!! Wait- I think I-" Jimin couldn't finish his sentence as an immense pain at the back of his stomach made him flinch.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi immediately rushes to take Jimin's hand and make the Omega sits down on the nearby chair.

"I think we should go to the clinic, right now" Jimin winces as he places his hand on top of his belly.

"Do you think -"

"Yoongi! NOW!"

And Yoongi's never been this fast to pick the keys and little luggage that they've prepared. Afterwards, he runs to open the door of the car and throw everything inside.

"Yoongiii!!!" Jimin yells as his mate is taking too much time. He can't even walk on his own feet so he needs Yoongi to carry him to the car.

"Coming!" Yoongi breathlessly says as he walks fastly towards Jimin's direction.

~~~~~~~~

"He's so cute " Taehyung cooed while admiring the little baby laying on the little bed beside Jimin's bed.

"He looks exactly like Yoongi" Jin points out after comparing the baby's face with his parents'.

Right, Jimin has already delivered the baby and right now, he's fast asleep.

Meanwhile, the others are in awe in front of child's cuteness.

"Very smart, Jin" Yoongi rolls his eyes at the older. "Of course he looks like me, I'm his dad, duh!"

"Hope he'll be less grumpy than you" Jungkook snorts quietly which earns him a smack on the back from his hyung.

Everyone are there, Taehyung, Jin, Jungkook and Namjoon rushes to go to the hospital as soon as they heard that Jimin's going to deliver the child. Hoseok and Soyeon , however, promised to come to Seoul the next day.

"Jimin's mother almost passed out when I called her, earlier" Yoongi briefly scoffs.

"When are they coming here, anyway? And your parents?" Namjoon cautiously asks.