Chapter 11

My first official week of work had gone without incident. I clocked in at the hours Renzo had given me on that piece of paper, and disappeared inside that office without anyone really acknowledging me. I think I prefer it that way, even though I did meet a few of the people. The dancers treat me with a cold shoulder though. I don't know why, but they do, and so I avoid seeing any of them. 

Still, my job is easy enough and the pay is good. I don't like lying to my loved ones, but it's a white lie and my parents won't have heart attacks because of it. 

        I was finally sleeping over at my boyfriend's campus apartment and we actually had the whole place to ourselves for now, which is rare. We cuddled on the sofa for a brief while, but then we both knew we wanted to head to the bedroom and take advantage of not having to be quiet when we made love. I have been exhausted from trying to change my body into being used to late work hours and sleeping in later in the mornings. 

Tonight is my night off, and I do want to sleep, but I want my boyfriend more. We were already in comfortable, and easily removable clothing, so as soon as we entered his bedroom we got to it. We laughed as we'd both been so in sync with what we wanted without a word.

With only my panties on and his briefs I walked into his arms and started to kiss him. His lips are average size but I like the feel of them against mine. I have fuller lips than he does. He says he loves them. 

        Ever since I started reacting to words like 'good girl' or Renzo's more demeaning personality I wanted to somehow naturally incorporate that into my sex life with Val. He and I have never spoken that way, but I want to. I'm embarrassed to ask straight up, but I hope I can organically work it in. I will have to initiate so when our kissing led to the bed I laid down and tried to use the same seductive voice I heard Dallas use when she addressed Renzo. 

"What can I do for you daddy?" I asked him. His face morphed into one of total surprise and he even paused in his motion to climb on the bed with me. "Since when do you talk like that?" He looked both affected in a positive way by the erection he formed in his briefs, but he also seemed hesitant for whatever reason, which was making me feel self conscious. 

I fixed myself on the mattress, more closed off now. "Oh, I just wanted to keep you interested. Something different" I smiled sheepishly. "Oh babe, I am always interested," he said, climbing over me and pecking my lips. That was not the reaction I was looking for.

        "I love you" he told me, kissing me too politely for what this moment should have warranted. His erection grew...I know he liked it, but he didn't engage with it...maybe he's shy too? Embarrassed even. I'll give him time to mull it over. 

I grabbed his lean torso and pulled him on top of me so we could kiss some more. I wrapped my legs around him and squeezed slightly to feel the pressure of his clothed hard on over my middle. I want friction. He groaned when I rolled my hips. 

"Naturally sexy" he told me before going down to kiss my throat. My cheeks heated, not because I couldn't take the compliment, but because for some reason it didn't feel like one. He basically just made me feel like I was trying too hard by calling him a sexy name.

 He likes it just the way it is and I guess I do too...I don't know what I was thinking. 

        Val kissed down my throat and his hands cupped my breasts while he massaged them. He replaced his hand with his mouth and began to tease my nipple which felt good. I arched my back to encourage him. He didn't stay too long before lowering to my stomach and planting soft kisses across my belly. 

"Let's get these off" he reached for my panties. I lifted my hips to help him get them off and once he did he looked down at my spread thighs and licked his lips. Okay, sexy. There we go. I inched my thighs just a bit wider and his eyes met mine before looking back at my core. His gaze held heat in them, so I know it's there beneath all that.