Chapter 52

Gabriele had taken the tie of the terry cloth robe in the suite closet and pulled it off the robe and into his hand. After I made him cum he was solely focused on me. He threw me down on the mattress and climbed over me while we kissed for a minute, but then he grabbed my wrist and then the other, starting to wind the terry cloth tie around and around until he looped and knotted it. I was bound again. 

"We're gonna play a game. You have to keep your arms above your head and if you pull them down I get to spank you. Say yes" he ordered. "Yes" I breathed, looking up at him in all his glory.

He had his pants still undone, but not off and his bare chest looked large and proud from this angle below him. The black ink of his tattoo darkened what was naturally flawless and tan. 

I was stretched across the king sized mattress and Gabriele was kneeling between my legs. He pushed my arms up and told me to keep them there. 

        When he let go he descended my body and started with my neck first. He kissed the sensitive skin just beneath my ear and sucked my flesh there again threatening to leave marks. "Are you marking my skin on purpose?" I had to ask. "If I do, will you be angry at me babygirl?" His words were like silk on my already sensitive flesh. I just bit my lip and said nothing.

Gabriele massaged my breasts and started on the nipple play again. Only this time he was a little rougher. He sucked hard, he nibbled just a little harder and he kissed them with fervor. He's trying to make me move my arms. He wants me to. 

When my nipples started to become so sensitive I whimpered, but he wouldn't let up just yet. He began to match my pain with pleasure. He'd dipped a long finger inside me then coated my swollen clit and started to rub over it softly, bringing a craving out of me that interrupted my focus on the tender breasts. 

        My body tensed and the overwhelming mix of sensations almost made me move my arms down out of habit to fist the sheets, but I caught myself. Grabriele smirked from above me before dropping his mouth back down on my nipple. He suckled softly then brought down his teeth again to graze the peaks. 

"Please" I cried out. His fingers on my bundle of nerves slowed to a stop, which made me whimper again. His fingers toyed with my folds, and I needed more from him. 

His mouth play on my breasts had reheated my insides and I craved release again. I knew the only way he'd proceed is if I lost the game. There was no way around that, so I moved.

 Gabriele suckled my reddened peaks and my arms came down and tried grabbing his hair, though I was still bound by the robe tie. His head snapped up and a fire lit behind his green orbs. "Uh oh" his gruff voice warned me of what's to come. 

        I was breathing heavily but excitement shot through me. Gabriele moved back onto his knees and grabbed my bound arms to sit me up. My chest felt the heaviest I've ever felt. Swollen with desire I suppose. He climbed off the bed and made me stand up. I was entirely naked, so any chance he got his eyes would devour my form.

"You lost our little game, Katarina, so now I get to spank you like you agreed. Come sit" he walked me over to that sectional sofa on the other side of this massive bedroom. 

As we passed the panoramic window I saw my handprints smudged on the glass wall from where I had steadied myself when he threw my leg over his shoulder. When we got to the seat Gabriele sat down, but stopped me in front of him and started unbinding my wrists. 

I was surprised until I realized he only meant to change where I would be bound. 

"Arms behind your back and hold your hands together like you're in prayer, yes baby girl, just like that" he planted a soft kiss on my back when he spun me around and started tying my arms together behind me. I felt even more restrained that way and my heart rate picked up.