Chapter 29 (Renzo's POV)

"Can you at least glue the thing? You're bleeding all over your desk" my brother huffed as I dripped blood while looking for something to wrap my hand in. "If you're so worried about it go get me a towel or something" I waved him off. He rolled his eyes, but went to fetch something anyway. I looked down and huffed. 

I had a gash on my knuckle that was incessantly bleeding. I got sliced from the broken tooth I gave Kat's boyfriend. She is probably furious at me, but when I saw that douchebag on the camera I lost it. I rushed downstairs ready to rough him up a little bit, but when I heard him call Kat a whore I went overboard and I beat the fuck out of him. 

She rushed off with him. Of course she would. She's a good girlfriend. A good person. I should probably stay away from her. I've only brought chaos into the nice girl's life. Masturbating perverts, guns pointed at her head, and now this. 

Dante had enough sense to stick with her. I told him he doesn't leave until she does and he better be the one taking her home. 

        When I flexed my fist and blood dripped out I slammed my hand on the table. Annoyed. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and then my brother returned with a towel. I wrapped it around my fist and sat back in my chair. Frowning. 

"You don't listen" Rocco shook his head at me. I shoved the paper rack and desk lamp off the desk and into his body that was standing on the other side of it. He held his hands up and walked backwards towards the sectional sofa overlooking the club. 

"I won't say another word" he zipped his lips. "About fucking time" I grumbled. 

        Earlier tonight I wanted to prove something, but tonight I proved the opposite. I wanted Kat to find me getting my cock sucked by one of the dancers, so she'd know who I am and how I am. I wanted to show my brother that he's wrong about me liking the girl in the way he thinks I do. 

I succeeded in getting caught fucking Rebel's mouth, but I failed at not beating the living hell out of her stupid douchebag boyfriend. I technically have a good reason. He was in front of my club acting a fool and causing a scene. My patrons don't pay top dollar to have street trash come rolling in. He brought that on himself.

        I leaned back in my desk chair again and rested my head on the high back to shut my eyes. I gave myself a damn headache with my flash of rage. When I heard footsteps coming up the stairs to my office I was confused. My eyes snapped open and I put my hand on my gun until I saw it was Rebel. 

"Hey, I wanted to see if you wanted to finish what we started" she tried sauntering into the room. My face hardened which gave her pause. "What the fuck are you doing up here? You know better than to come to my office" I snapped at her. She stiffened and took a step back. 

I don't let anyone up here except my family. 

        Rebel was a little embarrassed that I declined her in front of my brother, but she tried not to show it. When her eyes settled on the bloody towel they widened. "Are you okay? Do you need anything?" She rushed forward again. 

"Rebel," I snapped, " get the fuck out." She frowned and hugged her robe closed, rushing out of the room and slamming the door. 

"You're such a prick," My brother snorted. "How about you make yourself useful and call Anthony. Make sure the shipment to New York ran smoothly" I spat to my brother before leaning my head back and closing my eyes again.

-

        I don't know when I fell asleep, but I was suddenly woken up by a knock on the door. I sat up straight and cleared my throat. "Yeah?" I asked. Dante came in, shutting the door behind him. I noticed my brother was gone. "She got home?" I asked him, not looking at him. He glanced at the bloody towel tied around my fist and shoved his hands into his pockets, smart enough not to say anything, unlike my brother.