Chapter 47

Renzo straightened out again from where he had bent over to tease me and grabbed my hips in the bruising grip. And again he started pulling my ass back on his dick as he thrust his hips forward. He started pounding me from behind with his sack slapping my slick folds in a consistent slap, slap, slap. 

I moaned because although the pace was the same, and he was still pounding me roughly, he did something to start hitting my g spot each time he plowed into me. "Oh shhhoot, oh my, g-" I was crying out random things I wasn't even paying attention to because I needed to hold on to the table. 

I felt this wave of pleasure surge through me like a damn tsunami, and there would be total devastation. I could feel it. This beast inside me that's rearing its ugly head. 

"Renzo, Renzo '' I moaned and moaned again in a pathetic and needy way, but this was it. He thrusted and pounded until he triggered the biggest most brutal climax of my life.

        My legs shook uncontrollably, but it was my insides that rattled and convulsed with such power I kept twitching and bucking my hips as I rode this out. My toes curled, my vision went white, and I screamed....I never thought I would ever do that, but now I understand why that saying even exists. 

There is a type of orgasm that can make you scream and this was it. 

The whole time I was convulsing and quivering inside, Renzo was stroking my flesh saying, "I know, baby. Good girl, you can take it." I milked him the entire time, and I knew he was gonna cum because his hold on my hips was so strong I knew it was like his anchor and he was trying to stay on. 

"FUCK" he shouted, thrusting into me and bucking his hips like mine had been. I was totally undone. I was gasping and panting for air, and I felt his stiff dick pulsing several times as he made a moan that zapped me through my core for how sexy a moan from him sounded. When he finished his release he dropped flat onto my body and gasped for air the same way I had.

        Renzo chuckled in bliss and kissed the skin of my bare back, up my spine, and planted another kiss on my shoulder before helping me lift up off the table. I felt weak. I literally think he fucked my soul right out of me. "I didn't even know that existed" I spoke in a half daze. "What?" He asked, holding me up while I found my footing. 

"When I heard that people have screaming orgasms. I thought that was made up. Dramafication. I had no idea that my body could do what it just did, or rather, didn't know someone could do that to my body" I chuckled absentmindedly as I fixed my dress back down and looked around the ground for my panties. 

He was standing on them so I just left them on the floor. 

"Yeah, that was fucking incredible" he admitted, walking with me to the bathroom. I went pee first and then he came in as I was washing my hands. When I was finished he grabbed me by the waist and sat me on the sink. 

        Standing between my legs he took my face in his hand and kissed me. I hadn't expected it because he's usually halfway out the door by now, but I embraced it. My hands slid up his stomach and I deepened the kiss until we both pulled away.

He looked at me like he was contemplating something. He yawned and rubbed his eyes before he could say whatever he was contemplating, then he put both hands on my thighs and looked down at me sitting here on the sink. 

"Kat, I'm really fucking tired. If I stayed over and got a little shut eye would that confuse your feelings?" He asked me. "No, I would much rather you stay than fall asleep behind the wheel of the car." I slid off the sink and started walking into my bedroom to situate things.