Chapter 15 (Renzo's POV)

All you could hear was the clacking of my $900 Christian Louboutin, black Greggo lace up shoes as I walked down the empty hall of the basement level of my club. When I got to the cracked door I could hear the voices of the men I'd ordered down here with the piece of shit who dared to disrespect me in my place of business. 

Mr. Van Dijk has been a member of the gentlemen's club for years now without incident, but his guest tonight had the fucking balls to masterbate in the main room with his shrimp cock out for Kat to see. He wanted to cum on her. If he did he would die a slow miserable death. 

I was seeing red when I realized the sexy little thing walking across the room in a babydoll dress and stockings was Kat. And then on top of it all she was assaulted tonight. I beat the hell out of him and had my security bring him down here. 

        When I pushed through the door Mr. Van Dijk was standing in the corner looking petrified, while his associate was tied to a chair with blood all over his face from the beating I gave him. Rocco, Dante, and two of my goons were in the room chatting and laughing while they waited for me. I had been taking Kat home, but now it was back to business. 

"Van Dijk, who is this man to you?" I stayed across the room from him because I wanted the asshole in the chair to see me. I slid my hands in my pockets and waited to see what he'd say.

"He's my f-family from the Netherlands" Van Dijk, the 62 year old man with a lust for young women stuttered out to me. "And he's a part of the organization?" I asked him. He nodded. 

"What's your name?" I kicked the leg of the chair this asshole was tied to to regain his attention. He had his head sagging down along with his slumped shoulders. "Milan" he spat.

         "Okay, Milan. Do you know what I do to people who disrespect me?" I asked him, voice still calm but deep. He knew he was fucked. He's scum anyway. I can tell by his cheap suit and too narrow a face. His collar was stained darker from the blood that'd leaked out of his broken nose when I head butted him. Either from that or when I punched him in the face repeatedly. 

"I was just having some fun. What is a gentlemen's club for if not to get off on the whores?" He tried puffing out his chest and looking less pathetic in that chair he's tied too. Whores? I swung, connecting my fist with his jaw that made a clapping sound from how hard we hit flesh to flesh.

Mr. Van Dijk cringed and Dante laughed. My cousin's a little tapped in the head, but it's good for business because he'll do just about anything I ask him too.

        Milan's head snapped in the opposite direction from where I hit him, and then he slumped in his seat again, knocked out. I used his ugly tie to clean my knuckles off, and turned to my brother. In Italian I spoke to my brother so old Van Dijk couldn't understand me. 

"Rocco, I wanna use this bastard as a message to the other organizations who were here tonight to witness this. If they wanna get off they do it in privacy, and certainly not on my fucking floors, or near my women who don't want him there. I'll kill him if I stay here. Handle this" I told him in Italian. 

He nodded and looked at Dante, but I needed my cousin for a minute. He was going to do a little side project for me. While Mr. Van Dijk pleaded that we release his nephew after his thrashing, I pulled Dante aside. 

        "Listen, I want you to look someone up for me. Don't do nothing yet. I just wanna know who he is" I lowered my voice so my brother wouldn't turn smug. "Who, boss?" I swiped my hand down my jaw and flexed at the soreness of it already. 

"Kat's boyfriend. Her full name is Katarina Costa or I think it's spelt with a C, but find the prick." He nodded and pulled his phone out. I needed to get outta there. I was pissed off and I can do some pretty stupid things when my temper gets in the way.