Chapter 21

I laid flat on my back as my boyfriend gently guided my legs apart so he could bring his head down to my middle. He planted a small kiss over my mound which made me squirm already. I wanted friction and I wanted release right now. All the dancing and being touchy was all the foreplay that led us here, and I was so wound up I craved this. 

I pushed Val's head down, which he was surprised about but he didn't stop me. He jutted out his tongue and took a swipe at me. The first lick made me gasp at the feeling I was finally getting. He licked up and down my folds a few times, but ultimately went directly to my clit to get me off because the sooner he did the sooner he got to have sex with me, which I am sure he is worked up about too. 

He rubbed over my clit repeatedly, which of course got me to start shaking and building up inside. I tipped my hips up to angle them for him to consume. He kept all his focus there and before I knew it I was shaking harder and a moan escaped from me as I began to climax. 

I was barely finished quivering before Val was somehow already up my body rolling the condom on. "I've wanted to be here all night" he told me, eyes slightly red from all the beers. He pushed into me and we both groaned.

         As he started to move his hips I rolled mine, which made a sound release from Val's throat. He started jack hammering into me and tucked his face into my neck while he got lost to his senses. I grabbed his backside and tried grinding into him for some of my own friction. He had me laying on my back like he usually does, and tucked between my legs this way he could sometimes stop my movements if he laid on me too hard and didn't let me do some of the work with him. 

I don't know if that was to slow his climax from coming or not, but tonight I felt greedy. I wanted more release and I wanted to build the friction to be able to do it. 

        I wrapped my legs around him trying to angle my hips again so even if he jack hammered into me my clit would be pressed against his flesh and feeling the motions. "Kat, oh babe, you're squeezing me too good" he groaned. He stopped his hips and moved us slightly farther up the bed until he was holding his bedboard. With his body halfway off of me I could really roll my hips now and I did.

Val cursed under his breath and held on strong. When I found an angle that gave me some of the friction I was looking for I stayed put and let him start pushing into me again. He slowed his movements which was fine because the change of pace is always fun. 

He held the headboard with one hand and the other was flat against the pillow beside my head. He pushed up into me until the hilt, then pulled out to the tip slowly. Again he pushed into me while I took each inch then pulled out slowly. He was catching his breath and so was I. 

Once he had his moment he laid on me again and started to thrust into me his normal way. "I love you" I moaned, trying to fist his hair so I could kiss his lips. He brought his mouth down to mine and groaned into my mouth as our tongues met again. 

"Love you babe, oh god, you always feel too good" he gritted out before I felt the familiar stiffening of his body. He's going to cum. Dang. 

        We suddenly heard his front door swing open and several voices entered the house. They were definitely drunk just by the volume of their voices, and they were talking and laughing about whatever went on during their night out. My boyfriend pressed his lips together to try and quiet himself as he knew he was going to climax any second. 

I bucked my hips up to give him a little more force and it was his undoing once the head of his dick bumped into my walls triggering him. 

He tucked his face back into my neck and groaned as his hips bucked forward and he finished into the condom. His body dropped onto mine and he huffed out heavy breaths as he came down from his high. He pecked my neck and stayed there for a minute. I could feel him soften and eventually pull out of me.