Chapter 76

We spent the day with Dante and he left in better spirits than when he came. Renzo was practically counting down the seconds until he walked out that door. When I had walked Dante out I didn't even get to finish clicking the lock shut before I felt myself being pushed against the door. Renzo caged me against it with both hands on either side of me, and his head dipped low so he was closer to my face and ear. 

"I haven't touched you all week. I'm not waiting another second" he warned me, starting to pull the hem of my shirt to rip it off and my shorts too. I pulled at the hem of his shirt wanting to see him just as bad. 

He lifted me up and carried us into the bedroom as his lips smashed into mine and his tongue pushed through. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him full access to me. 

       He threw me on the mattress and wasted no time crawling between my legs. I could see the conviction in his eyes. He didn't want a long sexy foreplay; he wanted to have me right away. I can't say I disagree. I wanted him too. I knew I was right when Renzo's tongue went straight for my clit when he spread my thighs wide. 

"I've been thinking about this all week" he spoke over my mound before his tongue started to rub over the sensitive bundle of nerves. I bit my lip and tipped my hips for him. "Oh gosh" I tipped my head back when he started sucking on my clit in a pulsing sensation. He lapped me up and flicked over me until he could feel the build up he was creating inside me. 

He makes my thighs shake and it's a sure indicator that I am close. He sensually licked over my clit and gave it his full attention until I fisted the sheets and quivered for him. He french kissed my clit after he'd made me cum already and it made me buck my hips. 

        Renzo stood quickly and removed his pants and briefs in one swoop. He went into his wallet to grab a condom and paused. Looking down at my naked body he tucked his lip into his mouth and shook his head at me. "I don't want to use one" he told me outright about the condom. I bit my lip in thought. 

Are we being dumb and playing with fire here? I am on birth control and that is sorta the whole point. I nodded yes just as Renzo was going to say something. As soon as he saw he had my consent he dropped the wallet and came right between my legs again.

He kissed my neck while lining himself up with my entrance. I made sure to spread wide for him, and when I felt him shove up into me I wrapped my legs around his body to feel him full there.

       "This" he groaned, sucking on my neck. "This is where I wanted to be all week. In this wet little pussy" he pulled out to the tip and pushed into me again. He feels even better with no barrier. It's like we created this monster the first time I'd let him cum inside me with no condom. He had wanted to claim me in every way and I agreed. 

I didn't even know what I was agreeing to at the time though. I still hadn't known about Renzo's lifestyle, but I always knew he was dangerous, and it didn't stop me from letting him touch me when he wanted to. 

        "Did you think about it?" I found myself asking without realizing it. I sounded breathy the way he likes. Renzo's hand came to my breast and he pushed it up to bring the swell closer to his lips as he thrusted into me again. He kissed the swell then swirled his tongue around my nipple, which made me arch my back for him. 

"I did, baby, I did. Every morning in the shower when I had a second to jerk off. I know you like that too. Me stroking my cock for you" his gruff voice was against my ear now as he held my hip and thrusted up again with more force. I moaned which only encouraged him to do it again.

        "Tell me Kat, do you like that?" He asked me. I nodded but it wasn't enough. He grabbed my jaw and told me, "Use your words." When he started rolling his hips, he'd stroke in and out of me more sensually while looking between us to watch my body take every inch of him when he pushed into me.