Chapter 50

Today I learned that when you have a hotel suite in the most expensive hotel in Boston, what you get is a house bigger than my apartment. Upon entering the double doors you walk into a living room with dark hardwood flooring, a patterned area rug dead center of the room where the versatile seating offers sofas, high backs chairs, and round back armchairs. 

A chandelier hangs dead center over all of this and it's heavily draped in ringlets of crystals that illuminate like a halo. A clean palette for the coloring and many more amenities that I just didn't pay attention to on my way into the bedroom. 

The bedroom's color scheme was much warmer. One of the most striking things about this room is its panoramic window view of all of Boston. It's like we're living in the clouds inside here. 

The floor is the same dark hardwood as the living room and in the back wall facing the panoramic view of glass panes is the accent wall with the king size bed over an area rug that lightens the dark wood paneling of the accent wall and curtains. 

The side lamps give off a yellow glow and there is a small sectional sofa off to the side with it's own lounging area separate from the bed.

        You could bounce a quarter off the tight made up bed sheets. Everything was clean, fancy, and luxurious. I don't know how else to explain it. Nor do I care to. Gabriele drove through the city in his very expensive car like he was running for his life. He kept his hand on my thigh and teased me to keep the mood light and fun. But now that we are here the weight of my decision feels very real and I hope I made the right one. 

"Get comfortable. Don't be nervous" he rubbed my arms from behind me. "I don't usually do this...um, hook up with people" I wrung my fingers together in nerves. "I know you don't. I could tell" he gave me a little squeeze and moved away to remove his coat and remove his cufflinks. I stood there watching him move so at ease with himself. 

        "Let me start by telling you I am completely clean. I get checked regularly and I have my results on my phone if you'd like to look for yourself" he brought me back to attention instead of watching his hands move to take out his cufflinks and putting them neatly on the nightstand.

"Um, me too. Well, I didn't get tested, but I've never really done anything outside of a condom" I burned red. "Oh darling, I'm not worried about you. I'm just being a good Dom and disclosing that information." 

I watched him pop one button after the next until slowly his body was being revealed to me and wow. He was firm all over and had that slat of abs that I already felt. He had a large rib tattoo that looked so hot on him. His arms were curved and taut with no tattoos on them, and his shoulders were defined and strong. 

He was like Renzo. Don't think of Renzo. 

        He slipped his shoes off and walked over to me, sitting me down and sliding my shoes off for me. He hadn't undone his pants yet. "Do you have any concerns? You've told me what you like. I have a general feel for your comfort zone and I'll keep it there, yes?" He asked me. 

I nodded okay and went to start undressing, but he stopped me. "We'll get there" his voice dipped lower and gruff. For now he stood me up. He started by dragging his fingers from one shoulder and around me to the next, when he walked in a full circle around me, looking at me from every angle.

        He stopped when he was behind me, but he grabbed my hips and pulled me flush against him. He smelled good. Something clean and fresh. Gabriele pressed a soft kiss to my bare shoulder and subconsciously I tipped my head for him. 

"You have so much hair, darling, I would love to wrap it around my fist and pull it" he whispered into the crook of my neck while moving my hair aside. It sent a shiver through me. He planted another kiss there.