Chapter 25

I didn't want to move out until I talked to Val again. I hated how we left things last night. I hate upsetting him. If he really has a problem with my accepting Renzo's offer then I won't move out.

I needed to speak to him and since today is my second day off I have the time to do so. I knew he didn't have classes in the afternoon, so I called him to see if he'd consider meeting up. He didn't answer me which hurt my heart.

I made a last minute decision to just show up to his apartment and ask that he come out and speak with me. I understand he is upset, but we need to talk about it.

The whole walk down to his dorm building from the bus I'd taken I was so nervous to see him. When we fight I get this way, but the thing is we rarely fight. I could probably name every fight we've had on one hand.

I got up to his floor and just knocked on the door. Maybe he'll reject seeing me but at least I will be able to say I tried.

It was Val's Brazilian roommate who opened the door. "Ola, ele está em casa?" (Hey, is he home?) He nodded and widened the door for me. "He was playing video games in his room," he told me.

I thanked him and walked to his door. I was going to knock, but decided if he asked who it was and he heard my voice he might tell me to go away. If he sees me I feel he'd be more inclined to talk to me. I know he hates when we fight too, but his pride and ego are hurting and I lied to him. I know that.

I opened the door and also opened my mouth to justify my being here, but my mouth just hung open as I took in the scene in front of me. It felt like the floor had dropped out from under me.

On Val's bed was a woman and she was face down, ass up, while Val...MY boyfriend, was on his knees in front of her LICKING her asshole.

To say I was shocked was an understatement. I gaped at the sight until Val jumped back when he realized he'd been caught. The girl scrambled to cover herself but I wasn't even looking at her. I was wide eyed and staring at him.

He scrambled to his feet and I could see he had an erection. He was eating a girl's ass out and he was turned on by it. Since when?! He barely could handle me calling him 'daddy' but he can shove a girl's butthole in his face?!

    "BABE" he called after me when my mind finally snapped out of the stupor I was in and let my body move. He'd had briefs on over his erection so he just came out in them.

"Babe, Kat, wait! I can explain" he shouted after me. I whirled back around to face him in his briefs and nothing else. The erection was only just now going down and I was humiliated.

"How could you possibly explain?!" I shouted, which I never do. "I love you so much. I only hooked up with these girls because I degrade them and disrespect them in bed. I never ever wanted to do that with you because you're so special and innocent to me" he tried to explain, but he only told me a new important detail.

"Oh my god...so this isn't even the only one?! You do this all the time?! You would barely even let me ride on top, but you can lick a stranger's asshole!" I shouted again.

I couldn't help it. I've never been more upset in my life. He flinched at my words. "Because I respect you. You aren't understanding. The sight of you always makes me finish too fast. I'm crazy about you. With them it doesn't mean anything. I never wanted to degrade you in bed. I love you" he pointed out a lie.

I felt utterly shocked and appalled. I didn't even know what to do with myself. I've never sworn in my life at someone, but I had reached my limit. "FUCK YOU" I screamed, and ran out the door.

He couldn't follow after me because he wasn't dressed and I was grateful because I immediately started crying on my way back down the elevator to his campus.