Only time will tell...

Authors POV:
Yoongi stood outside his big ass house just staring at the crying blonde boy. Once the words slipped out from the blonde's mouth Yoongi knew he messed up.

He kept replaying the same sentence in his head. "I'm pregnant".

Yoongi didn't know what to say, how to react or even console a crying person. So he blurted out the first thing that came to him and let's just say he should have thought about his choice of words.

"So what?"

Jimin heard the sentence from Yoongi and he may have been crying but he was going to sort this man out.

He looked up, wiped his tears and took long agonising steps up Yoongi's front porch. The guards tried to stop him but Yoongi raised his hand, he wanted to see what Jimin would do.

Jimin pointed his tiny finger at Yoongi and said "YOU BASTARD! This is also your child. I was in heat and it's not my fault it triggered your rut. It's your fault...well not entirely yours since I fucking wanted it too but you need to take care of it....take care of me".

The last bit came out as a whisper but Yoongi heard and Yoongi knew that once a sexual bond is made with an omega they crave that person. Yes, Yoongi didn't mark him but they still were very intimate together. However, before Yoongi could even speak about it he realised he had been shoved back into his home with Jimin standing outside glaring at him.

When did he take steps back?

Yoongi put his hands up in surrender and said "Fine I'm gonna take care of you...and the kid BUT I still don't believe that it's mine. It could be anyone's because we are enemies. You could be trying to get back at me".

Okay so Yoongi was being dramatic but he didn't know what to say.

Jimin's eye twitched and he may have been the most calmest person before University but once he met Yoongi he has never felt this much amount of anger before.

"Are you stupid? Like do you have any brain cells? I kept repeating to you that it was my first time and when it all happened you said you'd take care of me. Min Yoongi I won't lie to you when I say this. Your bloody ego is already as high as it is but...I enjoyed it. I've never felt so safe in someone's embrace before. Especially not my so called 'enemies' I don't care if you hate me. You need to take responsibility even if it's just until it's born".

Something in Yoongi clicked that day. He questioned all of his actions. Why did he even let whatever happen, happen if he didn't feel at least SOMETHING for the blonde in front of him? So what if Jimin's heat triggered his rut Yoongi has controlled himself around omegas in heat before but why didn't he with Jimin? Did he feel something for Jimin? Did Jimin feel something for him too?

With the way he was talking Yoongi should assume so. Yet he didn't.

This is Min Yoongi aka Mr oblivious of course he didn't realise.

"Come inside I want to talk about what we need to do."

Jimin nodded he didn't want to resort to this. He didn't want to burden anyone with his problems but he had to. For the future of his child he had to. Jimin just worked in a cafe with his best friends plus he was still in University he wouldn't be able to give his child the best life. A life he didn't grow up having.

So even though he knew this would be a big mistake even though something in him said don't, Jimin walked into the house.

"It's for my child" he kept repeating.

Before the two could even comprehend what was happening they were on Yoongi's massive dinning table looking at each other with a notepad in between them.