Let's move on from enemies.

"Yes I don't have to look for them...I have already found them".

Authors POV:
What did Yoongi mean when he said he's met them? Has he finally realised Jimin is his mate?

Well those questions will be answered...

Yoongi stood looking at Jin and Jimin. He saw the fear in Jimin's eyes and the confusion in Seokjin's.

"Jimin YOU HAVE A MATE. There's a stupid mark on your wrist stop chasing me."

Jimin looked down at his wrist that was clearly covered. He wanted to pull it up and say "Here look fucking look it's the same as yours". But he didn't move. His hands were stuck to his sides as tears fell from his doll like eyes.

Jimin stood there listening to all that Yoongi had to say.

The silence was eerie as Yoongi recalled what happened at the club once Jimin and Seokjin took off.

~ Flashback ~

Yoongi POV:
I sat on the cold floor after Hyung took Jimin away. It's funny how at a club people usually come to dance, sing and forget their sorrows well I was only here to see HIM.

I did get to see him and things also escalated but here I am now whilst everyone sings and dances with their friends or mate I'm mopping around because I'm too stupid to understand what's happening.

I continued to scold myself and even cry thinking about Jimin.

Why was it so hard for us to just talk? What did Jin Hyung mean? Do I deserve this punishment?

I got up from the floor and wiped my eyes before walking towards my friends...well whoever was left.

Before I could though I felt someone fall into my arms. She was a petit woman dressed in a really tight dress and all I could think about was HOW is she moving in that?

Anyways as soon as she was able to hold herself up I let go of her not wanting to touch her longer than needed.

She squinted her eyes at me and I looked at her weirdly. Did she know me?

I smiled and tried to get away but she held my hand. "I was looking everywhere for you". I looked at her clearly confused and then she explained further.

"I saw the mark on your hand earlier and well.." I waited for her to continue but she didn't. In fact she showed me her wrist and there lay the mark. The same one as mine.

Three musical notes lay on her hand...I examined her arm with my own and saw that indeed they were the same. She had three and I had three.

I looked at her completely baffled as she pushed herself into my arms and kissed my cheek. "I'm
Ji-eun but you can call me IU for short. And my handsome soulmate what's your name?"

I didn't hug her back my hands were in the air all awkward and the only thing that came out of my mouth was "Min Yoongi".

Authors POV:
If Yoongi had paid even the closest bit of attention he may have noticed that the marks weren't identical but the pressure of them being identical outweighed any doubts.

As Min Yoongi found his so called soulmate Jimin suffered at home. Every time IU hugged Yoongi Jimin would feel it. He would feel pain. EVERYTIME she kissed Yoongi's check Jimin would feel it. He would feel the pain. Because ONLY he knew.

So as IU introduced Yoongi to her friends as if he was some sort of trophy Yoongi stood still. He wanted to find his mate he did but he didn't want IT to be true.

He didn't want him and Jimin not being one to be true.

IU danced with Yoongi until she dropped and as Yoongi took her home she attempted to kiss and even get him to mate her.